Devron Moore

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Not trying to make a super thread out of this, but I am having trouble finding any information on Devron Moore's condition with the team. Any word on what has been happening?

Cyclone07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 3, 2013
Ames, IA
Not trying to make a super thread out of this, but I am having trouble finding any information on Devron Moore's condition with the team. Any word on what has been happening?

Shut off his phone, deleted his twitter. No one has had contact with him. I say there is about zero chance we see him in Ames, and if we do he isn't guaranteed to start.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
It's a shame if he doesn't come back, but maybe he has stuff going on back home that takes priority over playing football. If that's the case, then good luck to him getting things straightened out.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
When I left the spring game a few Saturday's ago, getting any sort of word on this story was a priority of mine. Nobody knows. It sounds like there is a chance that he will be back but again, nobody knows. If they did, they weren't talking. Didn't seem overly optimistic but at the same time, it's way too early to rule it out too based off of what I've heard.

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
When I left the spring game a few Saturday's ago, getting any sort of word on this story was a priority of mine. Nobody knows. It sounds like there is a chance that he will be back but again, nobody knows. If they did, they weren't talking. Didn't seem overly optimistic but at the same time, it's way too early to rule it out too based off of what I've heard.

Probably explains why Rhoads has not really commented. We just don't know. And it is better to not speculate publicly. Or comment one way or the other.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Probably explains why Rhoads has not really commented. We just don't know. And it is better to not speculate publicly. Or comment one way or the other.

Never stopped anyone around here before. Either that or virtually every poster in these forums has a connection or source in the ISU athletic department.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
Never stopped anyone around here before. Either that or virtually every poster in these forums has a connection or source in the ISU athletic department.

I am going to guess he is talking about the Football staff and AD. We are posters. We can talk about anything from Devron Moore to wiping standing up/sitting down.

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
Will never understand the homesickness thing

Me either. Must be something in the way certain people were raised. Glad my parents didn't raise me in a way that made me want to go running home when life got tough. Not trying to rip on the kid or people who do it. I'm just really, really glad I had no problem being independent from a young age. It's nice to know IF my life really turned to hell financially I COULD turn to them, but I've always wanted to avoid moving back to live with parents in my hometown if at all possible.

I'd understand it if he has an ailing family member or something, but I'd have to believe he would've just straight up told someone if that was the case.

CyBelieve

Aug 5, 2006
Ankeny
Me either. Must be something in the way certain people were raised. Glad my parents didn't raise me in a way that made me want to go running home when life got tough. Not trying to rip on the kid or people who do it. I'm just really, really glad I had no problem being independent from a young age. It's nice to know IF my life really turned to hell financially I COULD turn to them, but I've always wanted to avoid moving back to live with parents in my hometown if at all possible.

I'd understand it if he has an ailing family member or something, but I'd have to believe he would've just straight up told someone if that was the case.

So he's gone home for financial reasons??

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Will never understand the homesickness thing.

Young kid, away from home for the first time (not just moving across the state), a totally different culture from what he is used to. Been there.
Wished he could have made it over the hump, but I get it. Wish him the best of luck.

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009

You have no idea why he left, so get off your high horse. Your parents might not have raised you "to go running home when life got tough", but they did a good job with the arrogant ***** attitude.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Young kid, away from home for the first time (not just moving across the state), a totally different culture from what he is used to. Been there.
Wished he could have made it over the hump, but I get it. Wish him the best of luck.

Well see, there's the funny thing. His official bio said that his hometown is Carthage, Mo--which, as far as I know, is not Northeast Oklahoma. Is it? Don't make me look....

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron