Irvings major

cloneiac

Jul 6, 2011
in the DMR today irving's major was listed as Pre Liberal Studies. I dont recall that degree being offered whilst I was in school. Can anyone advise what this major is comprised of?

Cyclonin

Feb 18, 2012
Dallas, TX
in the DMR today irving's major was listed as Pre Liberal Studies. I dont recall that degree being offered whilst I was in school. Can anyone advise what this major is comprised of?

I can't imagine Irving was too concerned with his class load while at ISU.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Who knew that Iowa State provided that answer via the Internet?
One would think that somebody from the large group joking about it might have the research skills to figure it out.
I couldn't commit to what part of pre-liberal studies I liked the most, so I was a pre-pre liberal studies major.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011

Underwater Basket Weaving and Rocks for Jocks.

cloneiac

Jul 6, 2011
lol. Time to end the charade of "student athletes" at the D1 level. Make them all club sports sponsored by the colleges and give the athletes the choice of schollies or the cash value of a scholly.

aute19

Sep 30, 2011
Pre-Liberal Studies is a lot like Pre-Med, but for people who are going to get a doctorate in Liberal Studies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron