Ryan Anderson Visiting May 2nd

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
go get him, Fred!

Seriously, he'd be a nice addition. I really like that he's visiting us first, too.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
:jiggy: WANT! I'm also glad that we get the first visit.

Cycopath

Apr 14, 2014
Des Moines
Niang, Hogue, Morris, Thomas, SDW, Edozie, Dejean-Jones, Custer, Nader, and McKay.

Add in Ryan Anderson.....that is 11 solid players. I am just curious to how this will play out.

Even without Anderson we will be deep, each player will have a good skillset that hoiberg could use on to create mismatches on other teams. Something tells me Indiana or Zona will get him though.

At 6'-8" averaging roughly 15 ppg and 8 rpg he would be a highly productive big man

We could go all big Niang, McKay, Jones, Anderson, Nader, or hogue and just tear it apart.

Last edited:

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Arizona State has terrible weather and ugly women, might as well come to Ames Ryan!

ISpyCy

Sep 17, 2011
Harlan, IA/Lincoln, NE
OPERATOR: Mayor & Crew Transfer Company, how may I help you become a Cyclone today? RA: Yes my name is Ryan Anderson and I'm looking for a top notch, highly competitive school with which to showcase my talent. OPERATOR: No problem, let us show you the way.

501Clone

Mar 10, 2010
Ames, IA
This guy is a straight stud... won't play this year but if he came our bigs for 15-16 would be:

Niang
Nader
Mckay
Williams
Anderson

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
Niang, Hogue, Morris, Thomas, SDW, Edozie, Dejean-Jones, Custer, Nader, and McKay.

Add in Ryan Anderson.....that is 11 solid players. I am just curious to how this will play out.

Even without Anderson we will be deep, each player will have a good skillset that hoiberg could use on to create mismatches on other teams. Something tells me Indiana or Zona will get him though.

At 6'-8" averaging roughly 15 ppg and 8 rpg he would be highly productive big man

Jones, Hogue and Edozie will be gone before Anderson plays. He will have to sit a year and have one year left. Williams will be at ISU the next year though to join Anderson, if he comes here.

Last edited:
Reactions: swarthmoreCY

Cycopath

Apr 14, 2014
Des Moines
So we would have are next big transfer already to go for 2015-2016 (apart from Williams)...sounds good to me

The meltdown on Hawkeyenation would be comical once again if he were to transfer here.

Honestly though...I just see him in a Zona uniform

Last edited: