Bermuda Tenticles

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I heard Sharknado 2 was given the green light. This time it will be in New York

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
You and I would get along. Nobody gets my obsession with cheesy B rated horror movies. My personal favorite is Killer Klowns from Outer Space.

I'm partial to dinosaurs, snakes, crocs...sharks not as much...

However, my all-time favorite has to be "Them". Kudos to you if you know it. :)

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I'm partial to dinosaurs, snakes, crocs...sharks not as much...

However, my all-time favorite has to be "Them". Kudos to you if you know it. :)

THEM (Featuring VAN MORRISON) - 1963 :spinny:

[video=youtube;Srxj-PsKLDg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srxj-PsKLDg[/video]

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
On Syfy now for your viewing pleasure staring the Linda Hamilton.

Feeling a little like being catty and noting that Linda looks like she might have been spending the last 20 years smoking and drinking cheap whiskey.
:wideeyed:

BTW, Jeremiah Johnson is on AMC right now. Famous as the movie with the phase "crazy white woman" which has gotten me in trouble any number of times since that movie added it to my vocabulary

:rolleyes:

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Feeling a little like being catty and noting that Linda looks like she might have been spending the last 20 years smoking and drinking cheap whiskey.
:wideeyed:

BTW, Jeremiah Johnson is on AMC right now. Famous as the movie with the phase "crazy white woman" which has gotten me in trouble any number of times since that movie added it to my vocabulary

:rolleyes:

Not catty - I thought she was stoned when she was talking...

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
So funny that you bring this movie up! i watched that movie many times as a kid. Just a few weeks ago i was trying to relive some of my past and watched Them, the gorgon, and the fly. I'm trying to find the one that had the giant grasshoppers that destroyed Chicago but i cant remember the name.

There's a cold room down the hall in my building that has a very sensitvie alarm on it that goes off when people go in & out too much & the temp raises just a bit. It sounds just like the sound effect for the ants. I think of the movie every time I hear it... :)