10.Bob Evans Caramel Banana Pecan Cream Stacked and Stuffed Hotcakes
11.Lonestar 20 oz T-bone
12.Carl's Jr. Double Six Dollar Burger
13.On the Border Grande Taco Salad with Taco Beef
14.Quizno's Classic Italian
15.Macaroni Grill Double Macaroni 'n' Cheese
16.Chipotle Mexican Grilled Chicken Burrito
17.Ruby Tuesday Bella Turkey Burger
18.Pepperidge Farm Roasted Chicken Pot Pie (whole pie)
19.Jamba Juice Chocolate Moo'd Power Smoothie
(30 fl oz)
20.Chicken Sleclts Premium Breast Stribs from McDonald's (5 pieces) with creamy ranch sauce

Link:
Eat This, Not That! — Men's Health.com

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
The Blossom at #2 gives you value - about 2500 calories. They missed the BK Angry Whopper. and the Quadstacker. I find it hard to believe that the 5 piece McD chicken selects with ranch at 20 is worse. And no KFC?

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Where is my Hardee's Moster burger!?:skeptical:

What Jim Rome calls "the heart attack" burger? Had to be the single funniest thing I've ever heard on his show (and funny on his show is few and far between)...

"...2 1/3 pound burgers, 2 slices of cheese, 4 strips of bacon, a dollop of mayonnaise on a sesame seed bun. Can we put any more condiments on this burger? Oh, yeah, I've got an idea - let's butter the bun...."

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
I have had quite a few of 14.Quizno's Classic Italian, but I get them "dry" (no dressing), so maybe that helps a little bit. I love pepperoni...

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
I ordered #1 with someone one time... we didn't order dinner afterward we were so full. But man was that good. I am now going to avoid Chilis and no longer order my favorite sandwich at Quiznos. Stupid list!

ColoradoClone

Apr 6, 2006
The wife and I go to Outback about 2 times a month... and get a half order of the cheese fries each time. I don't see this list changing anything except making me feel a little more guilty about 2 times a month.

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
Outback has nothing on Texas Roadhouse. There ribeyes are great! They make outback look average.

mjlane

Apr 21, 2006
For those of you who remember Ruttles, I'm sure the Rama-Lama-Ding-Dong would have made this list. What was it, something like 10 scoops of ice cream, 2 brownies, a couple bananas and several other toppings. I think it was listed at just over 2000 calories or something.

Phaedrus

Jan 13, 2008
Khorasan
For those of you who remember Ruttles, I'm sure the Rama-Lama-Ding-Dong would have made this list. What was it, something like 10 scoops of ice cream, 2 brownies, a couple bananas and several other toppings. I think it was listed at just over 2000 calories or something.

Ah, Ruttles! My three roomies and I were the first table ever seated at "Ruttles". We met (one of the) owner/founder in the parking lot, when they were building it, and he talked to us for about an hour about his soon-to-be restaurant, and invited us to come eat there, on him, the first day they opened.

I loved building my own burger at the "burger bar". I especially liked the real malted milks.

But all good things end, especially college-town restaurants.