photos from spring volleyball matches

MaccloNe

Sep 21, 2011
Number 11 looks like a freaky contortionist. Nasty facial exprsessions.

cydney

Mar 14, 2011
After the tumultuous stretch with the setter position, it looks like CJL has terrific talent to develop and choose from. A little reminiscent of Fred's approach -- lose someone? bring someone in who can have an immediate impact!

I'd say that Horner looks to have the edge right now -- of course she's older and has played a season of Div. I volleyball, so you'd expect as much.

Horner seems to be the type of setter that CJL has had success with. She seemed very calm and in control out there, but very enthusiastic and vocal as well.

I liked Harris too, so time will tell.

Knuth was out with a sling on her right arm with off-season surgery according to a tweet. Add her and the incoming freshmen not yet on campus into the mix, and there is a lot of depth on this team. Libero still seems to be a work-in-progress. Across the board, will be very interesting to see who takes the court in the fall.

BenEClone

Mar 21, 2006
Lincoln, Ne
Looking good. "A couple of new faces led the Cyclones in serving as Samara West, who redshirted in 2013 and Suzanne Horner, a transfer from Mississippi State led ISU with five service aces."

Help Support Us

Become a patron