Replica Basketball Jerseys

huntt26

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
I've been looking for one that has the same design as the team wore this year and haven't found anything, anywhere.

I've said it before (and created a thread), but I would absolutely love to get my hands on one of their gold jerseys from this year or last.

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
The choices of Iowa State basketball replicas is pathetic. I love jerseys and I hate the fact that when I was little you could get (and still get) yearly Iowa Hawkeye fball & bball jerseys in white/gold/black no problem and in different #'s (without even needing to go custom.) Iowa State gets one a year (if lucky) & it's only in one color and one #. IT SUCKS. If Cy's locker room sold cardinal, gold, and white football and basketball replicas you better believe I would own one of each kind.

hexodat64

Dec 5, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
The choices of Iowa State basketball replicas is pathetic. I love jerseys and I hate the fact that when I was little you could get (and still get) yearly Iowa Hawkeye fball & bball jerseys in white/gold/black no problem and in different #'s (without even needing to go custom.) Iowa State gets one a year (if lucky) & it's only in one color and one #. IT SUCKS. If Cy's locker room sold cardinal, gold, and white football and basketball replicas you better believe I would own one of each kind.

I think our licencing department is to blame, they generally do a poor job. That's why it's often harder to find a bigger variety of ISU things in general. Hopefully with the direction the basketball team is trending, they open up a lot and get this stuff out there. People will buy them no doubt

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
I think our licencing department is to blame, they generally do a poor job. That's why it's often harder to find a bigger variety of ISU things in general. Hopefully with the direction the basketball team is trending, they open up a lot and get this stuff out there. People will buy them no doubt

Agree they totally are to blame. I've been hoping for that for a decade it feels like. I think there is a much higher variety of ISU apparel today and a lot of it is nice Nike stuff but it's mostly sweatshirts or t-shirts. But only one jersey? We are even a Nike Elite school in basketball now and they have nothing. I see EVERY fanbase in the big 12/big 10/or even schools in smaller conferences like a Boise State have home and away options (and a lot of times alternates too) of jerseys being worn by fans in the stands. How is it that hard for ISU?

Help Support Us

Become a patron