Michigan St/Virginia

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Man, I wish we had Virginia's defense. Forced Michigan St into a shot clock violation because there were no other options other than to pass it around the perimeter.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Man, I wish we had Virginia's defense. Forced Michigan St into a shot clock violation because there were no other options other than to pass it around the perimeter.

I wish we played half of the defense Virginia plays, that is all we would need.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI

No kidding.

It looks a little terrible right now because Virginia is doing nothing offensively and transition isn't allowing them to set up their defense.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Really want Virginia to win so Michigan St fans at work can't say anything to me on Monday.

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 100000x this. Had an MSU fan already talking ****. Have to see them tomorrow. Want them SILENT.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

I'm not willing to sacrifice our offense for that defense. There's a reason the offense struggles. Guys that can D up like that and play adequate offense are few and far between. Plus you really have to coach that team D style up and there's only so much time. In CBB today you're either going to have a defensive team or an offensive team, the 90's Duke teams full of upperclassmen that built a great team defensive understanding over 2+ years while still being talented on offense just doesn't happen anymore in today's CBB.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
We weren't beating MSU Niangless

Probably not, unless, in the words of Mike Valenti (Detroit sports radio guy/MSU grad), MSU went "knucklehead" for an extended period of time in which the average team rips out a 14-2 run on them (ISU could probably have pulled a 20-2 run in such a stretch).

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron