Fred coming up on Mike and Mike

megamanxzero35

May 31, 2011
For Mike on the left: If they call timeout instead of inbounding the ball, there's nothing to talk about.
Wasn't Roy trying to call timeout then though? It looked to me he was but ref never looked at him. Which is a mess up on the refs side. He should be aware there that UNC might want a timeout and look at the bench.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
What pct of the interview will they waste rehashing the clock carp instead of discussing exciting back and forth game, a big win following key injury and first sweet 16 in 14 yrs? I say it is 50 pct.

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
If the kid just does as he is told and calls timeout or holds the ball for a bit, UNC gets the timeout. If that guy launched a 3/4 court shot and hit it, we wouldn't see any UNC fans complaining that they wanted a timeout.

Snyder21

Apr 25, 2012
Sioux City, IA
Wasn't Roy trying to call timeout then though? It looked to me he was but ref never looked at him. Which is a mess up on the refs side. He should be aware there that UNC might want a timeout and look at the bench.

The ref's #1 job when the ball's in play is to watch what's playing out on the court. UNC immediately threw the ball in bounds. If they would have waited longer the timeout would've been issued. Carolina screwed up not the refs.

I'm so sick of this talk. There was 1.6 seconds on the clock. It would be an absolute miracle if they somehow made a shot in that frame of time.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Mike and Mike suck. That show is just stale.