Info: Like OMG - Like Feature Feedback Needed

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Yellow Snow

Full of nonsense....
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2006
Osage, IA
Personally... i'm not a fan of bringing back neg rep or thumbs down votes.

If I have a problem with a post I can hit the freaking REPLY button and say it in front of everybody... or I can move along and deem it not worth my time. Giving people a simple button to click for them to indicate your post sucks is not a good idea.

If my post sucks I want to hear why. That is what the REPLY feature is for.

Just my opinion.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops

If I have a problem with a post I can hit the freaking REPLY button and say it in front of everybody... or I can move along and deem it not worth my time. Giving people a simple button to click for them to indicate your post sucks is not a good idea.

Just my opinion.

Seems legit :)

theantiAIRBHG

May 25, 2011
Hiawatha, IA

Just my opinion.

Your post sucks because beer.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
If we are not going to have negative rep or thumbs done, can we at least celebrate Festivus here at CF. I got a lot of problems with you people! And now you're gonna hear about it.

Last edited:

Yellow Snow

Full of nonsense....
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2006
Osage, IA
If we are going to have negative rep or thumbs done, can we at least celebrate Festivus here at CF. I got a lot of problems with you people! And now you're gonna hear about it.

When do we get to do the "feats of strength"?

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
Not going to read through all 16 pages, but I liked that it notified you when someone liked what you said. Then I could go back to that post to remember what exactly I said. (ya, a lot of drunk posting)

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Thumbs up!

iowa-state-celebration.gif

Cy83ag

Mar 20, 2010
Earlham
I'm glad to have likes back, regardless what they're called, hope you can get it to where we can see who is doing the liking.