WANTED: MBB posters from 2010-2013

roundball

Dec 8, 2013
Iowa City area
I have been saving Men's Basketball posters since Fred took over, hoping to frame them someday, but recently discovered that they have become mold damaged in the tube I was storing them in. Does anyone know where I can get posters from past seasons? If anyone has posters that are in excellent condition, I would be willing to purchase them from you if we can agree on a price. I would prefer to buy them from a single seller, if that is possible.

If you're interested in selling your posters, please send me a private message. I have a poster from the current season, so I'm only looking for posters from the three previous seasons. Pictures of the posters I'm looking for are below.

Thanks in advance!

2ac5a50643732bc90b869e03c9311453.jpg

isumbbfinal.jpg

ISUposter.jpg

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
I hate to say this but I have all of them but I doubt we could agree on price. I too plan to frame them and they are sitting nicely in a dry tube. Lemme see if I have duplicates of any without pinholes.

I have duplicate team photo posters but you want the big ones, right?

roundball

Dec 8, 2013
Iowa City area
I hate to say this but I have all of them but I doubt we could agree on price. I too plan to frame them and they are sitting nicely in a dry tube. Lemme see if I have duplicates of any without pinholes.

I have duplicate team photo posters but you want the big ones, right?

A nice DRY tube? Way to rub it in!

I would never want to take someone's only copies in case they'd regret it later, but if you've got copies you're willing to part with, send me a private message with a price offer and I'll let you know if I think it's fair.

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
my buddy also has them in his basement and he's out of town next weekend. i know his garage door code... so...

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I don't suppose a whole roll of 2103 football posters helps. ISUAA sends me a bunch of them every year and I take them to gamewatches and probably only have two or three people ever wanting them. I end up with 50 or more of them to recycle.

roundball

Dec 8, 2013
Iowa City area
I don't suppose a whole roll of 2103 football posters helps. ISUAA sends me a bunch of them every year and I take them to gamewatches and probably only have two or three people ever wanting them. I end up with 50 or more of them to recycle.

I don't need that many, but checking with the alumni association is an idea I hadn't thought of, so thanks for the tip.

greatshu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2007
KS
I have been saving Men's Basketball posters since Fred took over, hoping to frame them someday, but recently discovered that they have become mold damaged in the tube I was storing them in. Does anyone know where I can get posters from past seasons? If anyone has posters that are in excellent condition, I would be willing to purchase them from you if we can agree on a price. I would prefer to buy them from a single seller, if that is possible.

If you're interested in selling your posters, please send me a private message. I have a poster from the current season, so I'm only looking for posters from the three previous seasons. Pictures of the posters I'm looking for are below.

Thanks in advance!

2ac5a50643732bc90b869e03c9311453.jpg

isumbbfinal.jpg

ISUposter.jpg

I think I have few extra I can spare somewhere at my house since my wife will not let me put them up anywhere in the house. I will look today. Just give me a Big12 champion t-shirt, and they are all yours.