Kale Abrahamson to ISU?

CyWDM

Mar 25, 2012
Kale announced today that he is transferring form Northwestern. Do you think he could possibly come to ISU?

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
He is transferring because the Northwestern coach told him that he is a role player and he wants to be a go-to guy. I would imagine if any school in Iowa shows interest, it would be Drake.

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
He is transferring because the Northwestern coach told him that he is a role player and he wants to be a go-to guy. I would imagine if any school in Iowa shows interest, it would be Drake.
If he wants to be a go to guy then he better call up Simpson. Pretty limited in that he has a slow release and not quick off the dribble. What is wrong with being a spot up shooter at the d1 level?

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
He wants to be a go to guy but isn't even starting at Northwestern? I'll pass because I fail to see how he'd help us out at all. Not a chance he'll take away minutes from Geroges, McKay, or Nader.

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
Kale announced today that he is transferring form Northwestern. Do you think he could possibly come to ISU?

I doubt they'd want him for one simple reason. He and Jok are the two players we (Lefty Moore) got in trouble over for violating the dead period contact rules. I'm sure we'd want to avoid even the possibility of a headache from the NCAA by signing him after all that.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron