Two things...

mcdrier

Dec 11, 2013
Who is going to represent the men's b-ball team with them traveling to Baylor tonight? Is AD Pollard going to step in? No, I am not driving an hour to eat at Applebee's and get autographs tonight..

Also, who recruited Ejim back in the day? Was he actually a McD recruit?

Let's look forward to a 2-0 week this week and let the Big 12 standings fall where they may.

I think most ISU fans want Okie St to protect home court and beat KSU tonight, which will allow ISU to control it destiny for the most part to earn that number 2 seed for KC.

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
TJ Otzelberger (sp) recruited Melvin I think along with McD.

I think FH is the one who he signed under.

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Bill Fennelly & Mangino will be on the radio show tonight

mcdrier

Dec 11, 2013
Mangino is going to make Applebee's work OT in the kitchen tonight. He must be thinking Applebee's all day long!

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Did he have a choice to stay? Of did CFH bring in his own HS recruiter?

It was TJ's decision. He was replaced with Doc Sadler, who is probably a very good replacement from an X/O's standpoint, but I don't think he's widely known as a recruiter. I do think he has some Juco ties though.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
I think most ISU fans want Okie St to protect home court and beat KSU tonight, which will allow ISU to control it destiny for the most part to earn that number 2 seed for KC.

OSU beating KSU tonight would allow Iowa State to control its own destiny for the 3 seed. Even if that happened and we won out, Oklahoma would land the 2 seed - unless they dropped one of their last two (not likely).

mcdrier

Dec 11, 2013
OSU beating KSU tonight would allow Iowa State to control its own destiny for the 3 seed. Even if that happened and we won out, Oklahoma would land the 2 seed - unless they dropped one of their last two (not likely).

I was looking at the other 10-6 team's remaining schedule and OU has the easiest, playing WV at home, and at TCU. You never know, maybe OU will have a brain fart game.

Texas plays TCU at home and at Tech. I would not want to play at Tech at this point in the season.

I think KSU and ISU has the toughest 2 games remaining.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
When he was at KU, we always called him Mangino the Hut

Are you an ISU fan or a troll. It seems you have very little knowledge of ISU athletics and your threads are started to be negative towards ISU.