Ejim Free Throws - O Canada

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

every_yard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2006
Here's an idea for Saturday: how cool would it be if everyone sang O Canada while Ejim was shooting FTs? I don't think noise during FTs would be that much of a distraction for him...or else it could just be done if the game is out of reach.

Last edited:

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
Thanks to watching major league baseball as a child, I know most of the words. Good thing the Expos were still around.

Skidoosh

May 27, 2012
Distract our players while shooting? I'm in!

Tangent, why the **** can't our sign holders figure out they have the move the sign BEFORE the ball leaves the shooters hands?! I swear they react like half a second too late every freaking time. Its not that hard.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Tangent, why the **** can't our sign holders figure out they have the move the sign BEFORE the ball leaves the shooters hands?! I swear they react like half a second too late every freaking time. Its not that hard.
I've yelled at them about it during a game. They are too dumb to figure it out.

cyco2000

Nov 5, 2007
When I was in college, someone had a VHS tape of Pamela Anderson floating around our dorm floor. I do remember that they played Oh Canada in the background, but I have no clue as to any of the words as that didn't grab my attention.

Not sure what that has to do with this thread, but Pamela pops into my head any time that song is mentioned.

Edit: This was 1995/1996 Pamela Anderson. Don't judge.

Last edited:

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
south-park-i-thought-this-was-america-murica.jpg

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
Here's an idea for Saturday: how cool would it be if everyone sang O Canada while Ejim was shooting FTs? I don't think noise during FTs would be that much of a distraction for him...or else it could just be done if the game is out of reach.

While your heart is in the right place, this is a horrible idea.