Toy Story Fans - Mind Blown

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Read this

The True Identity of Andy's Mom Makes 'Toy Story' Even More Epic | moviepilot.com

While no one from pixar has come out and said this is how it is, I'd buy into it. Pixar usually does creative things like this in their films.

Side-note. Toy Story 4 should be Andy finding out his dad is a professor in one of his college classes. Andy "babysits" Woody, professor steals Woody, professor claims Woody is his, professor claims he slept with an Emily back in the late 80's, boom. Andy found his father.

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
I thought the plot twist was going to be that Jessie is Andy's mom. And he's actually half TOY. BORING

cyfan964

Oct 22, 2006
Having watched only the first Toy Story, whenever it came out, my first questions is... who is Jessie?

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
How about the theory that since all the Pixar movies take place in the same universe, that humans gain the technology (based on the work of Charles Muntz from UP) to grant intelligence to animals and even machines, resulting in Ratatouille, Finding Nemo, A Bug's life, Toy Story, etc. Then, after humans abandon the planet, seen in WALL-E, a sentient race of machines (Cars/Planes) take over and become the dominant "life" form.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
How about the theory that since all the Pixar movies take place in the same universe, that humans gain the technology (based on the work of Charles Muntz from UP) to grant intelligence to animals and even machines, resulting in Ratatouille, Finding Nemo, A Bug's life, Toy Story, etc. Then, after humans abandon the planet, seen in WALL-E, a sentient race of machines (Cars/Planes) take over and become the dominant "life" form.

...Did you just come up with that?

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
I just read that and I don't understand the big reveal. Can someone just post the 2 second version?

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Pixar does a good job hiding things like this in their movies. It's a little treasure hunt for the adults going to kid's movies. IMDB usually documents a lot of them, but every once in awhile, one slips by. If Pixar keep this up, they may just end up being a successful company someday.
:jimlad:

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I just read that and I don't understand the big reveal. Can someone just post the 2 second version?

Kid grew up and got rid of his toys, literally just like his mom. Such is life. Time keeps on slippin, slippin, slippin....

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid

Ok, Cheech.