Friday QOTW 2/21 - What is your vice?

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
What is your vice?

Like if your S.O. isn't ok with you doing that, then you wouldn't have made it past day 3. You enjoy doing that, your friends probably do too. You know it is bad for you but it doesn't matter, you do it anyway.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Substance D for sure. It's getting bad. I didn't even take my scramble suit off yesterday.

westlbcyclone

Jun 28, 2010
North Liberty
Not sure if this counts. I don't have a significant other, and I can go a long time (like right now) without it, but here goes.

Cigars, nice cigars, but with some pretty big exceptions. Pretty much only when I'm golfing, which is why I haven't had one in a long while, or on a nice summer night with a good bourbon in front of the outdoor fire pit. I don't smoke/chew regularly, so it's not about the tobacco/nicotine, but there is something about a cigar on the golf course or by the fire on a nice summer eve that is very appealing to me. I blame my dad, he got me started on it, and now it's gotten to the point where it feels a little strange to golf without one.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Pizza and beer. It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't form such a special relationship with each other.

CycloneGB

Jul 20, 2010
I'm just here trying to find some new ideas for vices I can pick up.. Carry on.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron