Sep 4, 2009
O-town, Iowa
2501342-haha_zps9ec6dd27.jpg

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Re: Russian Hockey team out of Olympics

never realized how phallic it looked before this GIF. Does that mean I'm more immature now than when MIB came out?
We see what we want to see, Bigman. We see what we want to see.

SimpsonClone

Feb 7, 2014
This is good news for Team USA. Didn't want to have to play them in the gold medal game with their home ice advantage.

You talk like we are guaranteed in the finals. Don't forget that Czech and most likely Canada still stand in our way. But I do agree that playing them, which would have been in the finals, with their home crowd would have been very difficult.

CYcoFan

Aug 15, 2007
Ames
Thank goodness. I did not want to play them again.

This is good news for Team USA. Didn't want to have to play them in the gold medal game with their home ice advantage.

You both realize the first Semi Final is a replay the Gold Medal game from 2006; and If the USA and Canada win this afternoon the 2nd Semi is a replay of the Gold Medal game from 2010 don't you? This is the the 3rd straight Olympics they haven't won a medal. Not saying I wouldn't have been worried had we played them, but we should be just as worried about the remaining teams.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
You both realize the first Semi Final is a replay the Gold Medal game from 2006; and If the USA and Canada win this afternoon the 2nd Semi is a replay of the Gold Medal game from 2010 don't you? This is the the 3rd straight Olympics they haven't won a medal. Not saying I wouldn't have been worried had we played them, but we should be just as worried about the remaining teams.

The US draw is definitely not a cakewalk. The Czech game worries me enough.