Any one see who is visiting this week?

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
That's not a 4 star defensive tackle. He's an overlooked former Tennessee transfer. And feel free to look at comments in the '14 recruiting thread.

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com

I was thinking more of this:

Trent Taylor, who was dismissed by UT, arrested on drug charge » GoVolsXtra

Trent Taylor, 20, was booked into the Knox County Detention Facility for possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance, according to online arrest records.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
I was thinking more of this:

Trent Taylor, who was dismissed by UT, arrested on drug charge » GoVolsXtra

Trent Taylor, 20, was booked into the Knox County Detention Facility for possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance, according to online arrest records.

Schedule VI includes marijuana which is thought to have a very low risk of physical dependency.

OH NO....NOT....DOPE!!! :shocked:

In Tennessee, Tylenol w/ Codine has worse punishment if that says anything.

isu81

Mar 6, 2013
Saw a tweet from Cyclone recruiting that 4☆ DT is visiting. Trent Taylor. Would be a huge get.
Not sure Cyclone recruiting telling the whole story on this one. Was a 3-star recruit two years ago for Tennessee. Didn't make grades, may have gotten in other trouble. Now looking for a home. We need DL-maybe he fits the bill.

sadam

Jan 8, 2014
Definitely worth a chance. If he gets in trouble for dope again give him the boot.

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
Definitely worth a chance. If he gets in trouble for dope again give him the boot.

I don't see how alcohol is any better than marijuana, but okay. I'll give him das boot:

e9d8_das_boot_beer_glass.jpg

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
Just curious, but does anyone know what happened with Curt Maggitt? I think it was over the summer that I read that he was transferring from Tennessee. Never heard anything again after that.

Redshirted in 2013 after tearing his ACL. He is currently in 2 deeps at linebacker.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron