Top 10 NFL Greatest Hands of All-Time:

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

wamfam

Dec 13, 2013
Top 10 NFL Greatest Hands of All-Time:

10) Marvin Harrison
9) Lynn Swann
8) Sterling Sharpe
7) Jerry Rice
6) Kellen Winslow
5) Fred Biletnikoff
4) Larry Fitzgerald
3) Steve Largent
2) Raymond Berry
1) Chris Carter

CYcoFan

Aug 15, 2007
Ames
Just Hands?

1 Tom Waddle X 1 million then everyone else....

[video=youtube;gRpAApFyokU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRpAApFyokU[/video]

No Don Meredith? No Lance Alworth?

Easy Ed McCaffery would have to be on their too and Ricky Proehl would have to be over Holt or Bruce. Again just hands right?

CYcoFan

Aug 15, 2007
Ames
the only ones on your top 10 for hands are Rice, Carter, Berry and Largent. Then Tim Brown, Don Meredith, Lance Alworth, Tom Waddle, Ed McCaffery and Proehl. Thats 10

Megatron prob has the best hands of anyone currently. Alshon Jeffery for the Bears has super soft hands but far too small of a sample size. Maybe Welker but that blankety blank is a *****

Edit - Sterling Sharpe I would actually listen to an argument about again small sample size cause of injury

Last edited:

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Mark Sanchez has a nice pair of mitts, strong, but a little feminine, very photogenic and they look really soft. I feel like he moisturizes a lot.

wamfam

Dec 13, 2013
Why not put reasons for any of the ten? If you're trying to start a discussion, offer something stronger than a list that's probably copied from some other site.

Maybe cuz I just wanted to get the discussion started if that's ok?

CYcoFan

Aug 15, 2007
Ames
Mark Sanchez has a nice pair of mitts, strong, but a little feminine, very photogenic and they look really soft. I feel like he moisturizes a lot.

I heard the Packers are gonna pick up Mark Sanchez and draft ___________________________________ and move him to Center

ISU_phoria

Apr 10, 2006
Andover, MN
Cris Carter. Honestly, it's not even that close. Carter was pretty slow and totally avoided contact (to a fault), but nobody was really close to having hands like his.

Just watch this - even KJ had to use his body, not CC.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JaU7hri0iOk

Last edited:

wamfam

Dec 13, 2013
I heard the Packers are gonna pick up Mark Sanchez and draft ___________________________________ and move him to Center

And Mark Sanchez as a Packer would still beat Cutler (1-9 vs the Packers) and the Bears!!!

CYcoFan

Aug 15, 2007
Ames
Tim Brown?

Yeah dependable hands Tim Brown. (Didn't he retire 3rd all time in catches? but whatever)..... I be alright taking him off the list if you must for a TE (not Winslow), maybe Ditka, Dwight Clark, Mark Bravaro, Jay Novacek, Gonzo

Edit - Rabbuk let me guess you are so young u only remember his 15th 16th and 17th years in League and thought he played 3

Last edited:

Help Support Us

Become a patron