Arm Wrestling Discussion

Jul 25, 2007
I'm a nomad.
Since there has been so much talk about arm wrestling on the message boards recently, I thought now would be a perfect time to give the subject it's own thread, so here it is.

Let's talk arm wrestling! Who have you beaten and who have you challenged? What is your technique? Do you have any tips? Do you know about good places to buy arm wrestling gear and/or supplies? So, let's get to it!

cmoneyr

Nov 8, 2006
Ames, Born and Raised
I beat this guy.

overthetop2.jpg

throwittoblythe

Aug 7, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
I like to flip my hat backwards just before I start the match. It's as if I'm "flipping the switch." Once, I wrestled in a tournament for a semi and the custody of my young son. I won both, it was over the top.

Jul 25, 2007
I'm a nomad.
I like to flip my hat backwards just before I start the match. It's as if I'm "flipping the switch." Once, I wrestled in a tournament for a semi and the custody of my young son. I won both, it was over the top.

I think everyone here agrees that that was a GREAT movie. One of the best about arm wrestling ever.

Here's some of the more famous people I have beaten:

Julius Michalik
Loren Meyer
Marc Carlson
Donnell Bivens
Todd Bandhauer
Joe Modderman
Guy Who I Thought Was Hurl Beechum

Whatchu guys got?

Aaron Jacobs

Sep 24, 2007
Robins, IA

Why wasn't over the top, in the sports movie bracket... i mean seriously arm wrestling is the best sport ever!

Drizzle

Nov 9, 2007
I once challenged a man who goes by the name of "Chuck Norris", he proceeded to kick my teeth in, even AFTER he beat me:sad:

superdorf

Oct 1, 2007
Des Moines, IA
www.superdorf.com
I think everyone here agrees that that was a GREAT movie. One of the best about arm wrestling ever.

Here's some of the more famous people I have beaten:

Julius Michalik
Loren Meyer
Marc Carlson
Donnell Bivens
Todd Bandhauer
Joe Modderman
Guy Who I Thought Was Hurl Beechum

Whatchu guys got?

If you are for real you are one crazy dude...

Jeremy... Better not invite this guy to the next CF tailgate... it could get ugly.

RyCy04

Sep 26, 2007
Omaha, NE
A buddy of mine who is a personal trainer (fairly big dude) and I were at a bar here in Omaha. Our waitress told us that she had won 3 state arm wrestling championships (you can imagine how attractive she was). So my buddy challenged her to arm wrestling. We cleared our drinks off the table and my friend proceeded to get his tail whooped by this girl. If you ever go to Fox & Hound on Dodge in Omaha, you will definitely be able to pick her out of the crowd.

Drizzle

Nov 9, 2007
Another good question Aaron Jacobs. I can tell that you are big fan of the sport? Have you ever been in any tournaments?

Dear CycloneGizzard:

I challenge you to an arm wrestling match, you're going down:wideeyed:

Sincerely,

Drizzle(2004 Intramural Arm Wrestling Champion)

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
A buddy of mine who is a personal trainer (fairly big dude) and I were at a bar here in Omaha. Our waitress told us that she had won 3 state arm wrestling championships (you can imagine how attractive she was). So my buddy challenged her to arm wrestling. We cleared our drinks off the table and my friend proceeded to get his tail whooped by this girl. If you ever go to Fox & Hound on Dodge in Omaha, you will definitely be able to pick her out of the crowd.

I am pretty sure that your buddy is not a big guy and is in fact a little girlie man with a little girlie roommate.

"You Hawk? I'm smasher. Let's wrestle."

Jul 25, 2007
I'm a nomad.
Dear CycloneGizzard:

I challenge you to an arm wrestling match, you're going down:wideeyed:

Sincerely,

Drizzle(2004 Intramural Arm Wrestling Champion)

Drizzle....you are on my good man! Great challenge...you just went up 1 notch in my book. You are now on notch 1. After I defeat you in arm wrestling you will join an every growing fraternity of men I have left in my wake all over the Midwest. You will also be allowed into my inner circle of friends and everything that entails.

I hope you are ready.

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
Drizzle....you are on my good man! Great challenge...you just went up 1 notch in my book. You are now on notch 1. After I defeat you in arm wrestling you will join an every growing fraternity of men I have left in my wake all over the Midwest. You will also be allowed into my inner circle of friends and everything that entails.

I hope you are ready.

I think that means he's gonna make you his girlfriend ...:eek: