Toilet Paper Overs/Unders - Poll

Should the last sheet be exposed OVER the roll or UNDER/behind the roll?

• OVER

Votes: 109 90.1%
  • UNDER

Votes: 12 9.9%

• Total voters

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
Apparently I have a pet-peeve that I wasn't previously aware of. I believe that all toilet paper should be placed where the last sheet goes OVER the roll rather than under. Am I wrong?

Over_Under.jpg

Reactions: CyBobby

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
It doesn't bother me if it isn't over, but i always put mine over in my bathroom. I just feel it's easier to grab. If that last sheet comes off behind the roll, then the next piece is hiding tucked against the wall. I think mine is just more habit than pet peeve.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
giphy.gif

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
funny-toilet-paper-properly-spider.jpg

(Unnecessary comma, but you get the idea)

BKLYNCyclone

Sep 16, 2007
Twin Cities, MN
Toilet paper holders are wall decorations at my house... The roll can be found standing up on the back of the toilet, usually with a extra roll or two next to it. Turns out that my dog uses the tp holders like tp dispensers, and will sit and munch tp until the roll is depleted. On the bright side, when this happens, she manages to wipe her own rear, from the inside out.

Cyclonin

Feb 18, 2012
Dallas, TX
Toilet paper holders are wall decorations at my house... The roll can be found standing up on the back of the toilet, usually with a extra roll or two next to it. Turns out that my dog uses the tp holders like tp dispensers, and will sit and munch tp until the roll is depleted. On the bright side, when this happens, she manages to wipe her own rear, from the inside out.

My dog has a recent fascination with the garbage can next to the toilet, mostly kleenex, cotton swabs, etc. He's lucky this isn't Sochi where flushing is not allowed.

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
funny-toilet-paper-properly-spider.jpg

(Unnecessary comma, but you get the idea)

If I saw that I would quickly find out if bears also **** in the woods, because that's where I'd be ******** too. My phobia of spiders is much stronger than my phobia of bears.