Ken Miller KXNO ripping us

cytheguy

May 23, 2006
Just said no one puts lipstick on a pig better than Iowa State. Also said as long as CPR gives a good locker room speech or press conference, all is well....win or lose.

CycloneWarrior

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 10, 2008
Urbandale,Ia
I agree with him on the Paul Rhoads comments, but about every fan base uses anything they can to get excited.

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
I assume Mr. Miller is one of the hawks that didn't go to the University of Iowa.

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
I assume Mr. Miller is one of the hawks that didn't go to the University of Iowa.

He's not even from this country...

images

Reactions: ThurgoodMarshal

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
The argument about Danny Mac's and Paul's has no weight. Mac had one more cupcake and his best years he didn't play Oklahoma or Texas. I like Danny Mac, but he would do the same or worse with what Paul is facing. But then again all the want are ears so they will say what they want. Back to music.

MartyFine

Jul 7, 2009
Warren Co., IA
He is essentially ripping Allen Lazard at this point.

Absolutely shameful conduct by Miller in ripping a high school kid. I hope this helps him deal with his inadequacies. He really shouldn't be on the air.

Cyclones01

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 23, 2008
Urbandale
The media is being really annoying today. They just need to get over it and move on.

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
If anyone would know about putting lipstick on pigs, it would be Ken Miller...

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
I don't' agree with him; I think CPR is good for ISU and has us on the right track. But he's got a (small) point. Looking at measurables at this point in time, it is mediocre.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
I posted this in the 'Media Butthurt' thread right before the show:
[h=2]Re: Media Butthurt over CPR and Lazard[/h]
Let me predict how the Jimmy B and Miller will open. Jimmy will grand stage a bit. Miller will act like he doesn't care but go on for 5-10 minutes about how stupid Iowa State as a whole is, and how petty it seemed. They will then go on to talk about this for an hour or more. How many of the posts from this site will be quoted, and only taking the ones that agree with Rhoads. Not all of the civil discussion that has gone around.

I'm actually going to listen to find out if I'm right...​

I was pretty impressed with the callers being even-keeled, but Miller just went OFF on the last guy. Wouldn't let him talk, reminded me of Matty P. I bet Jon Miller won't have any comments.

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
You knew the KXNO guys were going to be pissy as soon as CPR gave that press conference yesterday. I don't know why anyone was surprised. They pulled the same crap on Iowa when Ferentz wouldn't let DJK talk to the media, and in hindsight that was absolutely the right decision. Normally I think the KXNO bashing is a little overboard, but it is annoying when he uses the show to ***** about a decision being terrible because it makes his job harder, and then acts as though it's all about how the fans are getting hurt.

Help Support Us

Become a patron