ISU a #3, Iowa #5, KU #1

mikedp

Dec 15, 2008
Ames, IA
Iowa will drop if they can't figure things out, nice having 7 B12 teams, but realistic alot can happen these next 4 weeks as I see Baylor going back to defending the NIT at this time and WV coming into the fold.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Bracketology just isn't the same when you're so far inside the bubble.

Good Point. It is really going to feel weird just over reacting about being 2,3,4, or 5 seed and region on Selection Sunday.

Any one know what fan base Jerry Palm has turned to for trolling this year?

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I look at Iowa's resume as alot like ours last year. No glaring losses but no real quality wins. They've benefited greatly from their schedule, where there was always a "buffer" game to avoid those 3+ game losing streaks. Unless they get things turned around, I see them in that 7-9 seed range.

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
I look at Iowa's resume as alot like ours last year. No glaring losses but no real quality wins. They've benefited greatly from their schedule, where there was always a "buffer" game to avoid those 3+ game losing streaks. Unless they get things turned around, I see them in that 7-9 seed range.

We beat a solid BYU team, Oklahoma State, Baylor twice, Oklahoma twice, K-State and didn't lose games we shouldn't of outside of Texas Tech and maybe at Texas. Our resume was fine, we had 7 wins over tournament teams.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
We beat a solid BYU team, Oklahoma State, Baylor twice, Oklahoma twice, K-State and didn't lose games we shouldn't of outside of Texas Tech and maybe at Texas. Our resume was fine, we had 7 wins over tournament teams.
Still pretty similar to theirs this year. Tech and Texas were both bad losses, OU we only beat at home, and BYU and Baylor were NIT teams. K-State and the OSU wins at home were pretty solid though.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron