Want to see a very strange thread?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
The OP in that thread is a moron and most KU posters calling him on it, but gotta love the guy who says ISU is historically horrible. We're the only team that's really pushed KU since the formation of the Big 12...sure we couldn't maintain it but who else beat KU 5 games straight winning consecutive Big 12 titles? Nobody...it shows KU's dominance but ISU has had the second most success challenging them to sit atop the league.

deanvogs

Oct 25, 2009
Probably have a better chance finding them on a Hawkeye board. They would be the only ones I would imagine that would actually like to see Fred fired.

A true Hok fan would pose as an ISU fan on this site, and post it here. I'm guessing it is a ISU fan trying to troll Kansas fan to see what they really think about Capt. Dreamy.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Hilarious!

I particularly liked the poster who opined that jeff was Morgan's cousin & CFH porked his girlfriend in college (although the latter is extremely unlikely since iirc CFH started dating his wife in high school)...

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
A true Hok fan would pose as an ISU fan on this site, and post it here. I'm guessing it is a ISU fan trying to troll Kansas fan to see what they really think about Capt. Dreamy.

Well you're probably right, since you know the mind of a troll better than most of us ever could.

This is like one of those detective shows where they get the expert criminal to help them catch bad guys. The Blacklist is the popular one like that? Will you come on full time and help us rat out other trolls?

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
The OP in that thread is a moron and most KU posters calling him on it, but gotta love the guy who says ISU is historically horrible. We're the only team that's really pushed KU since the formation of the Big 12...sure we couldn't maintain it but who else beat KU 5 games straight winning consecutive Big 12 titles? Nobody...it shows KU's dominance but ISU has had the second most success challenging them to sit atop the league.

Didn't Texas give KU a good run for a few years too?

Also, that thread was really disturbing. It's crazy to think someone could truly hold the opinions that jeffy boy does.

Cardinal2001

Feb 14, 2007
Ames
For some reason, I am unable to see the link as a web page, I get xml (text). Can someone tell me where it is, so I can manually navigate to it? mbd @ scout.com isn't helping me find it.

fsanford

Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
Seems KU faithful are liking the mayor pretty well, Jeffy got punked in that thread.
Guy was just looking for attention.

deanvogs

Oct 25, 2009
Well you're probably right, since you know the mind of a troll better than most of us ever could.

This is like one of those detective shows where they get the expert criminal to help them catch bad guys. The Blacklist is the popular one like that? Will you come on full time and help us rat out other trolls?

I am two steps ahead of you. I have an extensive list started. Trolls around here in no particular order:
-jmb
-rural
-mikem
-Cyclonesince78
-Anyone who says deanvogs is a troll

I'm pretty sure that the troll infestation goes all the way to the top. Right now I can't name those names, as they might banish me, and then we will never get to the bottom of the troll mystery. Rest assured though, I won't stop digging until all of the trolls are exposed!

deanvogs

Oct 25, 2009
deanvogs is a troll.

I am two steps ahead of you. I have an extensive list started. Trolls around here in no particular order:
-jmb
-rural
-mikem
-Cyclonesince78
-Anyone who says deanvogs is a troll

I'm pretty sure that the troll infestation goes all the way to the top. Right now I can't name those names, as they might banish me, and then we will never get to the bottom of the troll mystery. Rest assured though, I won't stop digging until all of the trolls are exposed!

Looks like you just made the list.

InAWord

Nov 16, 2010
Can't be a true Cyclone fan otherwise he would know that Hoiberg's worth to ISU is much, much deeper than wins and losses. I am not saying we should be apathetic to poor performance in future seasons, but Hoiberg is a cash cow for ISU. I can only imagine how much money he generates for the university. He will (or could) weather poor seasons better than coaches like Morgan because he's Hoiberg. Honestly, until we got Kane I was hoping for a season where we could as least sniff the NCAAs, instead we are talking seeding. However even with the prospect of a potentially down year I didn't even think twice about renewing my tickets. I love the style of basketball we play under Hoiberg. Anyone that was around during the Morgan and McDermott years can appreciate the energy around the program now.

Add in the increased talent we are bringing in (and retaining) and I don't think it should surprise anyone that Hoiberg has one of the safest jobs in the country.

We lost 4 games during the hardest stretch of our schedule, hardly a massive cause for concern that we have wrong coach.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
I can't believe that nobody pointed out that the tool couldn't count either.
1. Wayne Morgan was classy,
2. Wayne didnt have his crybaby kids on the sidelines taking away from his players.
3. Wayne could actually beat KU not just talk about it
3. If Fred is such an NBA offensive genius perhaps his talents would be better used as an NBA assistant.
4. you are an idiot
5. I am not
6 The Duke is a fraud

And the funny thing about this troll is the obvious. People aren't talking about taking him as an assistant in the NBA... Is it possibly a legitimate poster that is actually a Baylor fan?

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
No way that is an ISU fan trolling in disguise. That moron had over 11000 posts. Definitely a troll. Most likely Deanvogs.