John Miller Comments

CoachBob

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 23, 2009
This one is actually not that idiotic. He stated the Aaron White would be verging on All American status if he was at Iowa State. Said Freddy would know how to utilize his talents better than Lady Glasses. Today on the KXNO show around 5 or so.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
It's not idiotic but right before that he said that White should be the focal point of the offense for Iowa so those comments cashed each other out.

CoachBob

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 23, 2009
He will have to be next year (the focus)... I think you are looking at NIT at best for the Haks next year and ply the next. Then Franny gets run

Agclone91

Feb 5, 2011
Ames
It's still idiotic. Even in Fred's system, White would not be an All-American. He would be playing better, yes. But he would not be playing at the same level as the best players in the country.

CoachBob

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 23, 2009
It's still idiotic. Even in Fred's system, White would not be an All-American. He would be playing better, yes. But he would not be playing at the same level as the best players in the country.
I agree with this!

IdahoCyclone

Feb 29, 2012
Don’t think so. White can’t shoot, a player needs to get better on his own, not the coaches fault. White doesn’t have confidence in his shot, easy to see. He also lacks speed and quickness to guard the 3, looks awkward out there.

JohnnyFive

Feb 25, 2012
This one is actually not that idiotic. He stated the Aaron White would be verging on All American status if he was at Iowa State. Said Freddy would know how to utilize his talents better than Lady Glasses. Today on the KXNO show around 5 or so.

No. Aaron White would not be an All-American. AA's don't let their team go 15 minutes without a field goal.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Jon's just trying to fit the narrative that the NIT guys are an Elite 8 team after an offseason.

Must be that the coach is bad.

Last edited:

Cpech56

Aug 12, 2012
All American? puhhh-lease! He would be lucky to be starting. This is just another moronic comment from JM. If he's so good just under utilized than he would be getting better #'s than he is currently getting. Let me guess, Zach Mccabe would be our starting point guard.

rhillary

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 31, 2007
Plainfield, IL
White wouldn't start for us.

God I hope you are kidding. There are multiple things that a great coach like Hoiberg could do, but just for a start, they could do something like: Morris, Kane, White, Ejim, and Niang. That would be FILTHY on offense and pretty solid on D. Have Hogue come in for relief? Yes please!!!!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron