Floyd Mayweather reportedly bets $10.4 million on Broncos

somecyguy

Jun 19, 2006
Probably for a regular season game, but I imagine the money coming into the SB is exponentially larger.

resident

Nov 13, 2006
seattle
I bet 10 bucks that Lynch will get over 21.5 carries and 10 bucks that he will rush over 91.5 yards. The lines did not move.

The best prop bet available on the site I use is whether or not Knowshon Moreno will have a tear on his cheek during the Nathional Anthem.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
I bet 10 bucks that Lynch will get over 21.5 carries and 10 bucks that he will rush over 91.5 yards. The lines did not move.

The best prop bet available on the site I use is whether or not Knowshon Moreno will have a tear on his cheek during the Nathional Anthem.

Gotta link to those prop bets? My buddies n I usually put together about 20-30 prop bets on one sheet, everybody fills it out, and whoever gets the most right, wins the pool.

DFWClone

Aug 19, 2013
Fade Floyd. Every time he does a big bet like this, it's a safe bet to fade this dude.

Jordanj6502

Jan 9, 2010
Ames
Gotta link to those prop bets? My buddies n I usually put together about 20-30 prop bets on one sheet, everybody fills it out, and whoever gets the most right, wins the pool.

Not the same one as mentioned, but a solid sheet.

l16sGXe.png

1Nation

May 16, 2013
CA
Why would you fade Floyd? Dude cashes six figure bets all the time. I'm not saying you should go one way or the either based on his bet, just saying that there's no reasoning behind your claim.

Also, Vegas won't move a line based on Floyd's bet just because it was huge. I think Vegas took in somewhere near $100M in bets for last year's Super Bowl and in addition the odds makers use the line mostly to sway the public not the big time bettors. If Vegas all of a sudden increased the line to DEN -4.5 there would be so much money coming in immediately in the form of huge bets from the experts on SEA that suddenly Vegas would have a very real concern if SEA were to win.

Cpech56

Aug 12, 2012
Why would you fade Floyd? Dude cashes six figure bets all the time. I'm not saying you should go one way or the either based on his bet, just saying that there's no reasoning behind your claim.

Also, Vegas won't move a line based on Floyd's bet just because it was huge. I think Vegas took in somewhere near $100M in bets for last year's Super Bowl and in addition the odds makers use the line mostly to sway the public not the big time bettors. If Vegas all of a sudden increased the line to DEN -4.5 there would be so much money coming in immediately in the form of huge bets from the experts on SEA that suddenly Vegas would have a very real concern if SEA were to win.

whats your proof he cashes 6 figure bets all the time? His tickets that he tweets that are winners? Ever stop and think about the fact that the guy is an ego maniac and will never post his losers.

Also, I can assure you he hasn't placed a 10 million dollar wager on this game....yet anyway. Thats not to say he wont but trust me, he hasn't yet.

The guy who posted about the Over/under on amount of Omaha's you are correct. Currently sitting at 28.5 with my guy but a hefty price of -180. Seems like a no brainer to me. 50 some in their first playoff game then 30 some against NE.

also a prop on whether or not any players will be evaluated for concussions.

crazy money pouring in for this game.

Cpech56

Aug 12, 2012
I don't get the continual complaints about CyBookie. I haven't been around long so maybe i missed something. How about just getting a real one.