Where Is It Inappropriate To Answer Your Cellphone?

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
at church
Does anyone here go to a church in Ames that is efree, or something like that? it has a puppet stand for a pulpit, but anyways, our family went there while we were in Ames visiting some people. We were sitting in the front row, and all of a sudden my dad's cell started going off. He's a vet, so he always leaves it on. It went off with Stars and Stripes forever. The pastor stopped, and everyone in this huge church stared at us. Then, my dad turned it on vibrate, but accidently hit the little side button, and it went off again. Every single person in that church was staring right at us, and I decided right there never to carry a cell phone in church.

Drizzle

Nov 9, 2007
Does anyone here go to a church in Ames that is efree, or something like that? it has a puppet stand for a pulpit, but anyways, our family went there while we were in Ames visiting some people. We were sitting in the front row, and all of a sudden my dad's cell started going off. He's a vet, so he always leaves it on. It went off with Stars and Stripes forever. The pastor stopped, and everyone in this huge church stared at us. Then, my dad turned it on vibrate, but accidently hit the little side button, and it went off again. Every single person in that church was staring right at us, and I decided right there never to carry a cell phone in church.

You made God mad:sad:

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
I talk on the phone when I'm driving. Unlike some dipsticks who have the stupid bumperstickers about cell phone use and driving, I can do more then one thing at once and do them well.

clone2011

Dec 11, 2007
During the National Anthem.

Perhaps my biggest pet peeve is when people forget to put their phone on vibrate or silent before the National Anthem.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron