Time to pick your favs!!!

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Now I know we love all the players, at least I do, but there's always one that takes the rest. For me last year that was Chris Babb.

Babb was the guy that was always there, always cool, intense, and worked his way into the 3 pointer sharpshooting game. No to mention his dominate defense. Even if that wasn't enough, he was able to work that little bit of edgy cockiness that I think every real competitor needs.

This year my favorite is Monte. Solid. Solid. Solid. As a freshman this kid has tremendous upside. Barely turns the ball over, doesn't push it, keeps his passes crisp and safe, and steps up and hits the big shot. Did I mention good defense?

With all the negativity running around on these boards, why not reflect on what we love about this team? Let the love and cool-aid drinking, begin.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Coming out of of left field with Percy. I think all the hate he gets from the fans makes me really want to cheer him on to make his haters eat crow. Between him and Melvin, our two longest-tenured Cyclones, you've got my favorite Cyclones.

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
Really like the 3 musketeers of Kane, Niang and Ejim… Love Hogue's hustle as well and Naz when he drops a few 3's in a row…Ah hell, I like all the players!!

Yes13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2009
Kane and Niang. Our best players, and they're cocky about it.

Help Support Us

Become a patron