I wonder if the coaches pay any attention to this forum

Newell

Aug 6, 2013
If so, DeSean Blair who has an ISU offer is rumored to be looking for a place to play football now that Charlie Strong has left Louisville.

6'4" receiver with a solid offer list out of Jacksonville, Florida. ISU has a couple Jacksonville guys on the roster.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I hope they get all their recruiting info from this board and this board only.

isu81

Mar 6, 2013
If so, DeSean Blair who has an ISU offer is rumored to be looking for a place to play football now that Charlie Strong has left Louisville.

6'4" receiver with a solid offer list out of Jacksonville, Florida. ISU has a couple Jacksonville guys on the roster.

Yes, I'm sure they get a lot of recruiting direction from this board. Blair is apparently on the verge of flipping to Nebraska.

MadCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2006
Madison, WI
Not sure. I saw Niang's tweet earlier and it made me think of this board.

Georges Niang@GeorgesNiang20 1h
It's funny how people bash you behind a computer but if they were to run into you in person theyd be the first to try to shake your hand

Last edited:

Newell

Aug 6, 2013
Yes, I'm sure they get a lot of recruiting direction from this board. Blair is apparently on the verge of flipping to Nebraska.

Might have something to do with his visit there a couple days ago.

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
Some coaches look at the forum. There used to be a picture floating around of Shane Burnham in his office with CF pulled up on his screen. I'll see if I can find that photo.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Do you all remember when Bruce Van De Velde used to post here trying to argue that he had a successful tenure at ISU?

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Not sure. I saw Niang's tweet earlier and it made me think of this board.

Georges Niang@GeorgesNiang20 1h
It's funny how people bash you behind a computer but if they were to run into you in person theyd be the first to try to shake your hand

I would hope that this is a troll tweeting to him rather than a fan on a message board. Either way, they should be ashamed of themselves.

Firefighter4Cy

Oct 23, 2012
Ankeny
I agree that it would be hard not to look at this board as a coach. Granted we are just fans, but I think we are some of the most knowledgable fans around. Wouldn't be all bad if they read the board and took some points away from it.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
I agree that it would be hard not to look at this board as a coach. Granted we are just fans, but I think we are some of the most knowledgable fans around. Wouldn't be all bad if they read the board and took some points away from it.
Yes and no. This board has some of our best and most knowledgeable fans but unfortunately also some of our dumbest fans.

cyclonebillski

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 17, 2007
Council Bluffs

HA!! Said every fan base ever. If they read this right now the whole coaching staff would be on the floor laughing.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
It seems that plenty of sportswriters read CF, although they rarely mention it by name.

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
If Hoiberg is reading this he should know that last week I messed around and got a triple double.

Help Support Us

Become a patron