Iowa is going to win the Big 10

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I don't see a team in the Big 10 that is better than Iowa right now. I absolutely HATE saying that, but it's true.

Obviously it could change, but they would be my pick right now. MSU might be the only team better. Wisky is terrible and is getting beat pretty good right now at home by a pretty average Michigan team. OSU is terrible too.

I think it will come down to Iowa and MSU.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Sweet thread.

Don't like it.... then don't open it. Pretty easy really.

I'm a Cyclone, and I hate the Hawkeyes. But it doesn't blur my reality. Iowa is a very good team.... and the Big 10 isn't really all that good either. The Big 12 is a lot better IMO.

So I'm not really giving Iowa a ton of credit as much as I'm saying that there just aren't hardly any good teams in that conference when you really look at it. That's all.

Remember.... Baylor destroyed this Iowa team last year. They just toyed with them.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Awesome. I'm sure they'd love to talk about it on HN.

Starts thread about rival on website. Acts surprised people criticize.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
Big 12 is a better league this year. I do agree with you though. I think Iowa takes the Big 10. They are a very deep team after all :)

LostinIowaCity

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 15, 2011
Ames, IA
Ummm, Michigan State is pretty good. I think the Hawks have a good team as well, but the Big Ten title is Michigan State's for the taking. They have a pretty good coach too.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
Ummm, Michigan State is pretty good. I think the Hawks have a good team as well, but the Big Ten title is Michigan State's for the taking. They have a pretty good coach too.

Iowa is as talented as Michigan State PLUS Iowa is very deep.

Have I mentioned that Iowa is very deep? That depth no doubt will pay off long term.

:)

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I don't see a team in the Big 10 that is better than Iowa right now. I absolutely HATE saying that, but it's true.

Obviously it could change, but they would be my pick right now. MSU might be the only team better. Wisky is terrible and is getting beat pretty good right now at home by a pretty average Michigan team. OSU is terrible too.

I think it will come down to Iowa and MSU.

I suggest you start a Diary to post your non sense in. BTW I can't wait for your endless threads come next FB season. YA!

casey1973

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
The men and women both lost again and then to top it off and I have to punish myself even more and read about some hawk lovers.

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010

Michigan State's problem is that they can't seem to get healthy. At full strength, Michigan State is the best team in the Big Ten. But right now, they're a little vulnerable, and Iowa is in a position where they could get a slight edge in the standings before MSU heals up.

Not saying Iowa will beat MSU on the 28th (or Minnesota and Michigan in the next two games, for that matter), but the race is more wide open than you're giving it credit for right now. If MSU weathers the injury bug and still stands within a game of first place, then it's theirs.

mikem

Jul 27, 2010
I suggest you start a Diary to post your non sense in. BTW I can't wait for your endless threads come next FB season. YA!

One of the truly underrated things when we were winning was the disappearance of this "fan" and the rest of these"fans"that never post, but cine it if the woodwork when things go wrong.

You have to believe that some of them were on suicide watch because they couldn't come on here and complain. So there is one good thing about this losing streak.

mikem

Jul 27, 2010
Michigan State's problem is that they can't seem to get healthy. At full strength, Michigan State is the best team in the Big Ten. But right now, they're a little vulnerable, and Iowa is in a position where they could get a slight edge in the standings before MSU heals up.

Not saying Iowa will beat MSU on the 28th (or Minnesota and Michigan in the next two games, for that matter), but the race is more wide open than you're giving it credit for right now. If MSU weathers the injury bug and still stands within a game of first place, then it's theirs.

And the big ten isn't as good as all of you try to pretend, is it Tork?

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
And the big ten isn't as good as ask of you try to pretend, is it Tork?

It's not as good as advertised this year, no. But it's still one of the two best in the country this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.