President Geoffrey

501Clone

Mar 10, 2010
Ames, IA
Dang. Anyone else think that this could turn out to be bad for ISU? Hoiberg and Leath's relationship cannot be a good one after this whole Bubu situation. I heard from the moment Bubu was kicked off this summer that Hoiberg was ******.

Reactions: swarthmoreCY

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Leath was pressured by some special interest groups is the rumor I've heard.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Leath has screwed up twice and put ISU in the news for stuff that never needed to be a big deal:

1. Harkin Institute
2. Bubu

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
Dang. Anyone else think that this could turn out to be bad for ISU? Hoiberg and Leath's relationship cannot be a good one after this whole Bubu situation. I heard from the moment Bubu was kicked off this summer that Hoiberg was ******.

Leath would go down in infamy if he is the reason that Hoiberg leaves ISU. There would effigies, and he would be forced to resign. It would be ugly. VEISHEA times 3,000 ugly.

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
Leath has expanded the university at a rate never seen before and is doing truly amazing things and you are all worried about a decision on some well below average basketball player that got his own *** in trouble. It's mind numbing.

Talking about burning effigies and how catastrophic this is, my God, find some ******* reality.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Leath has expanded the university at a rate never seen before and is doing truly amazing things and you are all worried about a decision on some well below average basketball player that got his own *** in trouble. It's mind numbing.

Talking about burning effigies and how catastrophic this is, my God, find some ******* reality.

Once the word "Bubu" appears in a thread, the whole site goes down the toilet. Few, if any, keep their wits about them at that point.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I heard an attorney or lawyer or something like that for the "victim" is on a committee here at Iowa State and the committee has some importance to Leath. Something like student judicial affairs or some crap like that. Something to do with justice. Which is funny, considering he was never found guilty, yet he received no justice

501Clone

Mar 10, 2010
Ames, IA

Calm down there. It could be said that bringing in Hoiberg, Rhoads, having athletic success is a direct effect of having more students recently than ever before. Just a thought.

May sound dumb but gaining exposure athletically brings students to a university. It's sad but the truth.

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there

Try not being a simpleton intoxicated on Bubu hate and you would understand.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Leath has been an excellent president to Iowa State University. Don't know how some of you judge him based of the Bubu decision.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I don't really see what Leath has done that Geoffery couldn't, and no replacement could've done either.

Leath is known for coming into locker rooms and talking to the team after games. His wife just talked to the women's team. Did he talk to the team after the Iowa or Michigan game? Serious question, I don't know. But if not, it's probably because he knows he's hated in the program.

I dont think anyone in the athletic department would be sad to see him go

RayShimley

Sep 9, 2008
White Bear Lake, MN
Leath has been an excellent president to Iowa State University. Don't know how some of you judge him based of the Bubu decision.

I would say the balance is still positive for Leath at ISU However, the Bubu decision, or at the very least how it was handled, was definitely a big and highly publicized mistake.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron