Really fans???

CyGOLFR

Nov 8, 2010
Saw many leaving with 2 minutes left down 7. Thanks for your support.

Loyal sons forever true??

Reactions: Cycsk

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
Those players played with no heart and gave the fans nothing to cheer for, usually I agree but as a top ten team getting embarassed like that at home is awful

TheSuperiorOne

Dec 15, 2013
Those players played with no heart and gave the fans nothing to cheer for, usually I agree but as a top ten team getting embarassed like that at home is awful

Easy now. The loss sucked but saying the players played with no heart is ignorant and unnecessary.

F5cy

May 1, 2011
Washington, D.C.
Oh yeah, this one's definitely on the fans. Yep. Those AP Ranked #8 Cyclone fans sure let the team down tonight.

get real.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE

Losing the in the closing minute to a team that starts all nba players is embarrassing ? You are embarrassing

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
Losing the in the closing minute to a team that starts all nba players is embarrassing ? You are embarrassing

An nba team that's ranked 7 spots lower then us? Seriously getting out rebounded like that and the second chance points is stupid and is an indicator of hustle, not talent. KU did whatever they wanted against us and with ease

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
The team left early in the 2nd half so why should the fans be allowed to leave.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Not much for the fans to cheer this evening. KU put this game away with a nine O run starting the second half and the rest was just a piece of cake for the best team in the conference and a final four team for sure.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
We got whooped, but it was to a good team. It's Monday night and some people have a long commute in front of them and early morning jobs.

Does anything else need to be said?

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
We got out worked, out hustled, out rebounded, out shot.....that is just plain and simple, yes it was discouraging to see fans leave but when our guys just look out of it you can't expect anything different. We couldn't hit shots, but they will start to fall. To blame the fans though...lets get real the fans didn't get us to a #8 ranking the players did and the players didn't play like a top 10 team that is obvious. We have a lot of work to do and problems that need to be addressed, but having faith in the Mayor I know we will end up okay, who knows maybe back to back losses is exactly what we needed.