Strength and Conditioning

BenEClone

Mar 21, 2006
Lincoln, Ne
Kane's flex to the crowd got me thinking about this. There are different body types and some are better chiseled than others. I would expect there is an S&C coach for MBB - who is that? Fennelly has Pete Link for WBB and it has helped. Others are specified for football and Olympic Sports, but I've not seen a name associated just with MBB.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
So...the WBB team has their own S&C coach, but MBB does not? How does that work?

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
I would basically say Moser is pretty much full time MBB S&C coach, and he has the GA's handle the other sports. He's at every game and is usually on or near the bench. I believe he travels with the team as well. I saw him giving towels and water to the players at Texas Tech.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Moser is the head for all Olympic sports, but he specifically works with MBB and has assistants that handle the other sports.

cysox2

Nov 30, 2011
Newhall
Yoga is one of the best things you can do for flexibility/concentration, which can improve performance and prevent injuries. Other than Ejim's recent injury, anyone recall any other major injuries in the past couple of years?

Babb

BenEClone

Mar 21, 2006
Lincoln, Ne
Coach Moser is getting it done. Our guys have good vertical aren't gassed at the end of a game and they are not outfought for rebounds.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Yoga is one of the best things you can do for flexibility/concentration, which can improve performance and prevent injuries. Other than Ejim's recent injury, anyone recall any other major injuries in the past couple of years?

Now you've gone and done it.

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I have no doubt that the Yoga has done wonders for injury prevention. Babb's injury was kinda a freak thing anyway as ankles normally are.

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
I miss the glory days when our MBB team was a bunch of anorexic guys. Dodie Dunson, Cory McIntosh, Wesley Johnson, Craig Brackins, Diante Garrett, Wes Eikmeier etc

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC

dammit man, did ajk4st8 put you up to that?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by ajk4st8
Pretty decent starting line up I hope! We need Kane to be a BEAST!

ISU played a full season last year without a player missing time due to injury(minus Babb OSU)... I hope that continues!

Cyclonin

Feb 18, 2012
Dallas, TX
dammit man, did ajk4st8 put you up to that?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by ajk4st8
Pretty decent starting line up I hope! We need Kane to be a BEAST!

ISU played a full season last year without a player missing time due to injury(minus Babb OSU)... I hope that continues!

As I previously stated, I took care of him internally. ajk4st8 won't be an issue anymore.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron