Fred on radio at 9:20 with P Allen

Psiclone

Apr 11, 2006
It would be great if Vaughn could listen to the interview. Still good exposure in the MN area.

A-town Cy

Aug 4, 2006
Huxley
PA's the best, great interview as always. For those that missed podcast will be up shortly

mctallerton

Apr 4, 2006
It really has to irk gopher fans. I have yet to hear an in season interview with Pitino, or Smith before that, and Fred usually gets on PA twice a season and usually once after it is over. I know that Fred and Paul are friends but it is still funny to hear them interview a coach from another state over the one a few miles away.

MNCYWX

Feb 7, 2010
Med City, MN
Both Paul Allen and the Common Man love Hoiberg. Seems like he's on KFAN more often than any of the Gopher coaches. Sage is even on from time to time too. Will have to catch the podcast later. Was enjoying sleeping in too much today, otherwise I would have had it on.

KFAN (100.3) in the Cities is just an awesome all around sports/talk station. PA and Common are my two favorites.

RedlineSi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Twin Cities
Yeah....my buddy last night said watch Rick leave after this disaster year and then.....

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Fred to Minny thing is funny. Why would Fred go to a team that has sucked since it's inception and has never shown that it could compete. Fred is smarter than that. At least when Tim Floyd left it was for the Bulls. A team that showed that it wants to compete.

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
EEEK!!!!

"Iowa is best team we've played"

EEEK!!!!!!!!

HN is so smart they already knew this.

I don't know why everyone ***** on Iowa SO much. Yes, we beat them and yes they choked away 3 games, but they are actually a really good team. If they learn how to close these games out they will be dangerous. Anybody who thinks they are not that good of a team is naive IMO.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I don't know why everyone ***** on Iowa SO much. Yes, we beat them and yes they choked away 3 games, but they are actually a really good team. If they learn how to close these games out they will be dangerous. Anybody who thinks they are not that good of a team is naive IMO.

Me neither.
:jimlad:

mcdrier

Dec 11, 2013

Yes, they are the deepest college basketball team in recent basketball, and they should get some lovin' for that.

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
Yes, they are the deepest college basketball team in recent basketball, and they should get some lovin' for that.

Well, that statement is ridiculous, I agree - but they are still a good team. And in the end, our coach agrees too. Again, they've ****** away 3 games against good teams that they could have won, but if they figure out how to not choke, they will be dangerous and it will make us look even better in the end.

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006

I'm sure people would admit they are good if they weren't the hawkeyes and had such terrible fans. Seriously, who wants to tell a lot of those arrogant, ******** they have a good team? Iowa has a good team, but they have terrible fans who make it really easy to cheer against good basketball.