Former ISU Transfer-cruit on ESPNU right now

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
Josh Davis of SDSU is playing Boise State tonight on ESPNU. I heard the announcers say he is averaging a little over 13 rebounds a game while he air balled the first of 2 free throws…

Would have been nice to have him in the fold giving us a little more post depth than we currently have. Would allow Ejim, Niang, and Hogue to take a few more chances on D.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
Josh Davis of SDSU is playing Boise State tonight on ESPNU. I heard the announcers say he is averaging a little over 13 rebounds a game while he air balled the first of 2 free throws…

Would have been nice to have him in the fold giving us a little more post depth than we currently have. Would allow Ejim, Niang, and Hogue to take a few more chances on D.

Speaking of airballs... did anyone see Marcus Smart airball a FT tonight?

ty4cy90

Apr 27, 2010
Ames/Spirit Lake

Over the last 7 games. Still impressive though.

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
99% of us don't get ESPNU though

Sports pack man!! I watch ESPNU all the time. I don't know how I survived in the past without it especially now with there being so many ISU games on it. (including Saturday's 11 am tip @ OU)... It's worth the extra $5 a month just for ESPNU and you get like 10 extra channels with it as well.

Last edited:

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Sports pack man!! I watch ESPNU all the time. I don't know how I survived in the past without it especially now with there being so many ISU games on there. (including Saturday's 11 am tip @ OU)... It's worth the extra $5 a month just for ESPNU and you get like 10 extra channels with it as well.

10 extra its like 25 extra. Always nice to be able to watch the Big 12 games during the week that the Big 12 network covers.

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
10 extra its like 25 extra. Always nice to be able to watch the Big 12 games during the week that the Big 12 network covers.
Agreed! I watch nearly all XII games and a few others that spark my interest. Mainly it's my go to channel when ESPN decides to put 2 NBA games on that I could give a **** less about.

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
Anyways this isn't a thread for cable/ dish providers. This is for us to discuss what the of addition Josh Davis would have meant to this team and for us to fantasize having "Iowa depth" in the front court.

crawfy54

Dec 28, 2006
Ames, Iowa
I got the first three months free. Unaware that it was not part of the the basic hd package, I called to complain that I no longer got the channel after the three months was up and said I was considering switching to directv. They then offered me another free 3 month trial, which I accepted.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Anyways this isn't a thread for cable/ dish providers. This is for us to discuss what the of addition Josh Davis would have meant to this team and for us to fantasize having "Iowa depth" in the front court.

Depth is overrated, in basketball. Play 7 and go with it. Use a 8 or 9th guy when need and in spot mins, like CFH does. Playing too many guys really messes with the chemistry of the team and the flow of the game.

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
Wow Boise State had an opportunity to win this game. Had the ball with 30 seconds left, down 1 and they ended up taking a contested long two with abut two seconds left. You can't hold for the last shot down 1 in my opinion.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron