2 top row upper deck for Kansas

ExCyment

Jan 8, 2013
Crescent, IA
It's my 5 year old's birthday, my wife has a staff infection in her sinuses, and my teenage daughter totaled a car last night. Unfortunately too much going on for me to finally witness a beat down of Kansas in person. These are section 204 row 17 I believe seats 5 and 6. I will take the best offer tonight, will only sell the pair, and will accept pay pal for payment. I'll mail the tickets as soon as I have payment and electronically transfer them if for some reason they fail to arrive in time. PM me if interested.

CYCLONE POWER!

*****TICKETS SOLD*******

Last edited:
Reactions: Cycsk

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Any real offers yet?

ExCyment

Jan 8, 2013
Crescent, IA
Tickets sold, thanks for all the great offers. May have taken the banana and onion offer if it was a large onion.

CloneHead

Apr 11, 2006
Tickets sold, thanks for all the great offers. May have taken the banana and onion offer if it was a large onion.

The buyer better bring a Sherpa with him, row 17 is a loooonggg ways up there. I have seats 1 & 2 in sec. 204, row 17. I will be selling oxygen, $5 a hit.

ISUCyclone06

Oct 31, 2010
Greensboro, NC
I upgraded my row 17 seats this year, even though I wont be able to make any games. Still a mistake Row 17 is the best, love the extra room behind the seats.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
It's my 5 year old's birthday, my wife has a staff infection in her sinuses, and my teenage daughter totaled a car last night. Unfortunately too much going on for me to finally witness a beat down of Kansas in person. These are section 204 row 17 I believe seats 5 and 6. I will take the best offer tonight, will only sell the pair, and will accept pay pal for payment. I'll mail the tickets as soon as I have payment and electronically transfer them if for some reason they fail to arrive in time. PM me if interested.

CYCLONE POWER!

*****TICKETS SOLD*******

With all due respect, with your wife being ill and your daughter totalling her car you have way too much bad mojo going on right now--it would probably be best for everyone involved if you stayed a long way from this game. We don't need that kind of bad juju floating around this game.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron