Student Roll Call vs Baylor

As a student, will you be at the Baylor game

• Total voters

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
How many will still be at Hilton on Tuesday night?

Hate such a big game happening during break - students are a HUGE part of Hilton magic. Not like Hilton will be dead or lackluster Tuesday night - would just be so much better with the students in full force.

aute19

Sep 30, 2011
I'll be there provided airlines start flying their planes instead of cancelling flights left and right.

TyCy1

Jan 17, 2013
Ames, IA
Will be there with one other student, and we are always rowdy. Looking for two more tickets so we can get two more students in.

ty4cy90

Apr 27, 2010
Ames/Spirit Lake
I'm assuming the students who are going got non-student section tickets? Maybe having more students dispersed throughout the crowd will get others into it more.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
Will be there with 1 other student. Got nosebleed seats but we are planning to stand along the concourse for the game. We figure that we stand the whole game anyway so it won't be much different.

I'm sure Hilton will be a little less rowdy, but at least it will be full.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I'm assuming the students who are going got non-student section tickets? Maybe having more students dispersed throughout the crowd will get others into it more.
There is a small piece of the student section that is offered to students at $5 a ticket.

crawfy54

Dec 28, 2006
Ames, Iowa
Will be there with two others. Bought tickets in the student section back when singles first went on sale.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
There is a small piece of the student section that is offered to students at $5 a ticket.
Students that bought those and planning to sell then to other ISU fans have to be cleaning up right now. Even better ROI than selling plasma...

ty4cy90

Apr 27, 2010
Ames/Spirit Lake
Students that bought those and planning to sell then to other ISU fans have to be cleaning up right now. Even better ROI than selling plasma...

Are there kids actually doing that? I know if I lived close and got that offer I would be taking advantage of actually going to the game.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Are there kids actually doing that? I know if I lived close and got that offer I would be taking advantage of actually going to the game.
Oh I don't know. I have seen some tickets in the student section for sale but those may not be actual students.

I was referring to students that knew they couldn't make the game but buy tickets anyway knowing they could sell them. But no one could have expected we'd look this good back when tickets were bought.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
I hope all the old people that bought tickets in cylone alley for this game plan on standing...

I bought a student section ticket for last year's conference game over break against Texas. There were more students there than I expect there will be this year, because it was the Saturday before classes instead of the Tuesday. But still, the old people did not stand. It was disappointingly quiet.