Bama Baby Name

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
At least it isn't a girl, that would be awful.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Reminds me of those hawk fans that make their kid's middle name Kinnick. I've seen that several times. We're talking about a human here folks. Not a damn dog.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
I was gonna say, my brother named his dog Bama, but I can't see doing that to some poor kid.

mctallerton

Apr 4, 2006
i believe the guy who poisoned the tree at auburn named his kids bear bryant and crimson tyde. wanted to name their third kid another name like allie bama but wife wouldnt let him.

crawfy54

Dec 28, 2006
Ames, Iowa
Reminds me of those hawk fans that make their kid's middle name Kinnick. I've seen that several times. We're talking about a human here folks. Not a damn dog.
Sh**, I know of couple people whose kid's first name is Kinnick. It's really corny, but atleast it is a name and not a color like crimson. But I get what you're saying. Is Trice an acceptable middle name? Probably not in my family, but it would fit a dog perfectly.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Sh**, I know of couple people whose kid's first name is Kinnick. It's really corny, but atleast it is a name and not a color like crimson. But I get what you're saying. Is Trice an acceptable middle name? Probably not in my family, but it would fit a dog perfectly.

It says trailer park to me. Nile Kinnick was a great young man, but to name your child after him (after the football stadium more likely) is white trash.

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
It says trailer park to me. Nile Kinnick was a great young man, but to name your child after him (after the football stadium more likely) is white trash.

Yes they are naming their kid after the stadium, not the man himself. Otherwise they would name their kid Nile. Kinnick is a trbl first name.
Weve named our dogs jack trice and clyde williams, we named our daughter Caroline. But these weirdos go too far.

brother bob

Feb 20, 2008
7 Seas of Rhye

I worked with this lady who named her daughter Kinnick Niles. I understand her honoring Niles Kinnick, but that was a little extreme. When little Kinnick went to kindergarten she got teased by all the kids so much about her name that she didn't want to go back...her mother had to call the school to see what was going on. Seems that all the kids were chanting 'skinny Kinnick you're so sick' - felt sorry for the poor girl.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
I think these people forget that their son or daughter will have to one day apply for a job. Who the **** is hiring Krimson Tyde? I mean, besides the adult entertainment business.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I know i am in the minority but I like unique names like that. A girl at work just named her baby girl Brooke Lynn (She is originally from NYC) and I thought that was great.

Help Support Us

Become a patron