Villanova vs. Syracuse

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
Definitely not ashamed that Iowa lost to this team. Nova might be national championship-level good.

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
lol you fok fans are so funny.

Yeah, because they didn't also beat Kansas, and they aren't going toe-to-toe against Syracuse in the Carrier Dome. If you can't see that Nova is a legitimate contender this year, then you're just blindly hating on Iowa.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Yeah, because they didn't also beat Kansas, and they aren't going toe-to-toe against Syracuse in the Carrier Dome. If you can't see that Nova is a legitimate contender this year, then you're just blindly hating on Iowa.

Who hasnt beaten Kansas this year?

(though i would agree that Nova looks like a solid team)

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012

They're not legitimate at all. They are a complete fluke. The messed up part is, if they can get through their non-con without losing, their conference is so pathetic that they could actually go undefeated. That would make them, in my opinion, one of the biggest fluke #1 seeds in the history of the ncaa tournament.

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
They're not legitimate at all. They are a complete fluke. The messed up part is, if they can get through their non-con without losing, their conference is so pathetic that they could actually go undefeated. That would make them, in my opinion, one of the biggest fluke #1 seeds in the history of the ncaa tournament.

Well, at least now we know you're just blindly hating.

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
My post has absolutely nothing to do with Iowa. Get over yourself.

I claim Nova is a title contender and Iowa shouldn't be ashamed to have lost to them. Then you jump in calling me crazy.

Yeah, it's got nothing to do with putting Iowa down.

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
If you think Nova is a fluke, an argument can be made that you think ISU is a fluke as well. The type of offense Nova implements and the personnel they have implementing it is eerily similar to a certain team located in Ames.