Kansas at home Monday

Seems doable.

Last edited:

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Until Hilton Magic is defeated by a team other than the Kansas Zebras, I'll bet that first loss comes on te road.

CYandIareBFFs

Jan 24, 2011
Milwaukee
Very excited for the next 2 months; this team can go a long ways if they start picking up their second half rythm in the first. Big 12 is wide open imo.

cloneteach

Nov 19, 2009
In those 5 games, @OU will be our toughest. They look legit this year.

Everything sets up for @OU to be a loss. Possibly undefeated, 11 am tip, good team annnndd KU coming up two days later. I do not expect that game to be a win and I will be very, very pleased with this team if they win that game. I still think their losses are @OU, @KU, @OSU, @Baylor, @Texas

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Everything sets up for @OU to be a loss. Possibly undefeated, 11 am tip, good team annnndd KU coming up two days later. I do not expect that game to be a win and I will be very, very pleased with this team if they win that game. I still think their losses are @OU, @KU, @OSU, @Baylor, @Texas

I think we'll win the game @OU, but a loss wouldn't be surprising.
If it goes like your forecast, we're still 25-5 with a whole bunch of nice wins. I won't cry about that too loudly.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Not losing in Hilton.

@ Oklahoma is the one that concerns me the most, but we can win it.

Assuming the first loss doesn't come at Hilton (we'd all prefer it doesn't), at OU or at UT to end the win streak. Although like you said, both those are winnable.

If it was a certainty to lose either at OU or at home vs. Kansas, I'll take the Oklahoma loss any day, even if it means falling off the unbeaten list sooner.

(Heh-heh. "Sooner." Didn't even mean to do that...)

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Assuming the first loss doesn't come at Hilton (we'd all prefer it doesn't), at OU or at UT to end the win streak. Although like you said, both those are winnable.

If it was a certainty to lose either at OU or at home vs. Kansas, I'll take the Oklahoma loss any day, even if it means falling off the unbeaten list sooner.

(Heh-heh. "Sooner." Didn't even mean to do that...)

If it were, I'd take the loss at OU, too.

Whenever the first loss happens, someone is storming the floor.
For all we know, Iowa will storm their floor, even though they couldn't get the job done.

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames
In order of likelihood of wins:
1.) NIU
2.) TTU
3.) KU
4.) BU
5.) OU

OU is good and will be tough on the road. I don't think Kansas will hit their stride by the time they come in to Hilton. Baylor is Baylor is Baylor, they've never won in Hilton. I realize last years team didn't win @TTU, but that team couldn't win unless there was at least 5,000 in attendance