NFL: Romo done for year

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I know most Broncos fans hated Orton but he is a solid qb and won't go brain dead like Romo in the clutch.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I know most Broncos fans hated Orton but he is a solid qb and won't go brain dead like Romo in the clutch.

Not to defend Romo, but he played pretty well in the clutch, yesterday. Anyone who'd rather have Orton at the helm than Romo is fooling themselves.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Not to defend Romo, but he played pretty well in the clutch, yesterday. Anyone who'd rather have Orton at the helm than Romo is fooling themselves.

Yeah, it's fun to make fun of him but in spite of the ownership and management of the team, the guy is really the only reason they have had the big games to begin with. As much as I would love to see Orton make a run because it would just fuel the fire, the Eagles are just going to slaughter them.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA

Yeah he was clutch against the Redskins, big whoop. Not saying Orton is better, just saying for a replacement he is decent.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
BcJFj2hCMAAElLP.jpg

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Romo takes way too much blame for that corrupt and dysfunctional organization they call the Dallas Cowboys. He is the punching boy for that city.

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
You may be the only one.

K...then there are a lot of stupid people out there who would rather take the word of a news journalist whose job for the world's largest sports news giant focuses around rumors and getting as many people to visit his company's website, get on their social media, or tune in their TV's to help swirl the rumors he follows involving one of the most followed sports teams in America. As opposed to taking the word from the head coach who is actively involved and speaks to his players and training staffs as well as having his head coaching job on the line in regards to his best player being out for their biggest game. Why would he lie if Romo really has NO chance to play and needs herniated disk surgery? What would he possibly gain from lying about Romo's status? That is Shefters gain to misinform.

Romo may not play, but if you take Shefters word over someone ACTUALLY close to the situation. Then you must really love gossip and hearsay over facts. Fox News is probably right up your alley.

You can hate Garrett or hate the Cowboys and I am a realistic Cowboys fan and the Eagles will probably win whether Romo plays or not cuz our defense sucks. But seriously, be smarter than to just follow what ESPN "reports." You need to realize they are wrong A LOT.

I can't stand the 49ers coach Harbaugh (I like his bro for the Ravens) but I would still believe him on injury reports over anyone blogging for ESPN.