ESPN POWER RANKNGS

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
Seth is a ******.

Seth is usually a pretty vocal Hoiberg fan/supporter and usually has some good things to say about Iowa State. I dont get why everyone is getting butt hurt because Andy listed KU, Iowa State, Oklahoma State as Big 12 title contenders and Seth just added in "don't forget Baylor" as Baylor is ranked higher than ISU and KU currently and has a nice win over Kentucky. Seriously, we get good publicity on ESPN and then someone takes away from a split second of it by mentioning Baylor and people get upset. Stupid

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
It was awkward and forced. Just not a big fan of his. Its far from butthurt.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
So are people saying Baylor shouldn't be in the conversation for conference champ at this point? I realize they are coached by Homer Drew's idiot son, but they certainly deserve to be in the conversation. That Kentucky win should at least get them a seat at the table.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
So are people saying Baylor shouldn't be in the conversation for conference champ at this point? I realize they are coached by Homer Drew's idiot son, but they certainly deserve to be in the conversation. That Kentucky win should at least get them a seat at the table.

I have zero issue with Baylor.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
What do we really gain from playing Iowa? We win and it's a good loss for them, we lose and we're an "upset victim".

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines

This reminds me, did anyone else read Gary Parrish's "everyone stop saying meant things about poor Scott Drew" article last week?