***Official Iowa at Iowa State (Men) Gameday Thread***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Where: Ames, Iowa - Hilton Coliseum (14,384)
When: Friday, Dec. 13, 8:30 p.m. CST
Radio: Cyclone Radio Network/Learfield
Talent: John Walters (PxP), Eric Heft (Color)
TV: ESPNU
Talent: Mike Couzens (PxP), Reid Gettys (Color)
Webcast:Update - Blacked out on ESPN3; only available on ESPNU
Live Stats: Live stats will be available at cyclones.com.
Live Blog: Patrick Tarbox, assistant director of athletics communications, will be holding a live blog during the game at Cyclones.com. Fans are encouraged to participate in the blog by asking questions.
Promotions: Color it Cardinal - Fans are encouraged to wear cardinal to the game.

Courtesy of Cyclones.com

Here we go!!!

Last edited:

Psyclone Brian

Apr 11, 2006
42°00'50"N 93°
GO IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY! ...WIN ..WIN WIN!!!
1462762_10151771946892201_1590975504_o.jpg

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
Thank god. I have been worried for over a week that Clones21 would start this thread. Well done Veloclone. You get some rep.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
A win today in basketball and swimming would secure the cy-hawk series for this year. Let's get it done!

Iowa Corn Cy-Hawk Series

See...now I suddenly care about swimming....well done benman and Cy-Hawk Series, well done. Anyone have a livestream for the swimming thing (match, meet, game..what do they call those things)? Who's announcing...hell...tell me anything about swimming...I gotta know!!!!

Seriously, best of luck to the swimmers. They get my respect as a guy who can't even go too fast on land under my own power, much less in water.

But it's BASKETBALL TIME!!!!!! Although this year it arrived with Michigan and BYU, traditionally the Iowa game really signals "it's go time" for basketball. Guys, keep up the Hilton domination started by the ISU women.

boblaporte

Sep 4, 2013
Iowa
Odds are, in a clean game, ISU wins. Fran knows this and Iowa will get physical in an attempt to foul out the Cyclone front court. It’s time for our guards to step up!

GO STATE!