WEAR CARDINAL (RED) TO THE GAME

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
In case you haven't heard, this is a Color it Cardinal game which means you should wear your favorite cardinal, red, off-red, faded red, maroon or even a very dark pink shirt.

Do not wear gold. Do not wear blue, black, green, purple, violet, lavender or white. If you don't have a red(ish) shirt, then go buy a cheap one and wear it. This especially applies to the people seated in the arena circle.

Maybe for the first time in the history of ISU athletics we will actually be able to pull of a "color it (insert cardinal or gold here) night."

Carry on.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
In before "I paid for my ticket so I can wear whatever I want!" crowd.

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
The KU "Color it Gold" was pretty good last year but you always seem to have a few knuckleheads that are either like bringmagicback or "didnt get the memo" even though it says "Color it Cardinal" right on your freakin' ticket!!!

It would be cool if the team wore their cardinal uniforms and Iowa wore their gold uni's like last year in Carver. I always liked how UCLA-USC each wears their home uniforms for their annual game..

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
It would be cool if the team wore their cardinal uniforms and Iowa wore their gold uni's like last year in Carver. I always liked how UCLA-USC each wears their home uniforms for their annual game..

I'm sure we will be wearing our cardinal uniforms.

Cardinal2001

Feb 14, 2007
Ames
I will have extra shirts in the parking lot, for those of you that forget!

Just message me. I swear I'll get it.

*sets reminder to wear red shirt

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
In case you haven't heard, this is a Color it Cardinal game which means you should wear your favorite cardinal, red, off-red, faded red, maroon or even a very dark pink shirt.

Do not wear gold. Do not wear blue, black, green, purple, violet, lavender or white. If you don't have a red(ish) shirt, then go buy a cheap one and wear it. This especially applies to the people seated in the arena circle.

Maybe for the first time in the history of ISU athletics we will actually be able to pull of a "color it (insert cardinal or gold here) night."

Carry on.

What about burgundy?

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
What about burgundy?

survey-says.jpg

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I have no yellow/gold ISU garb. I can't go to the KU game.

wcamnclone

Oct 24, 2008
Fargo, ND
How in the world is it possible to be an Iowa State fan and not have 1 cardinal (or any shade of red for that matter) Iowa State shirt?

I'm actually still surprised to see the number of people that still wear the old logo to games.