Trevon Young

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
@AllenLazard: @TreYoung35 is on his OV at ISU next 2 days. #cyclONEnation show him some love if you can! One of the best DE in the country! #HugeGet

I have been wanting this guy all fall, get it done Rhoads!

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
That's him, I've got a friend that goes to Iowa Western games, guy is an absolute beast.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I assume he can transfer whenever he wants since he qualified out of HS? Looks like he's reeling in the offers...including Iowa, lol. That's funny.

cytown

Aug 8, 2012
Naperville, IL
Ive seen this kid play three times this year. He is a must get at this point. Will come down to us and Louisville.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
That's his best offers, not OV set up to Iowa and no offer from ISU yet. I wouldn't be shocked to see him at Iowa State.

Wasn't he committed to Iowa at this time a year ago before they pulled his offer after he got into some trouble? Hopefully it wasn't too amicable of a breakup.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Ive seen this kid play three times this year. He is a must get at this point. Will come down to us and Louisville.
Where do you get this from? Id be ecstatic if true, but I assume Iowa is up there since he originally wanted to go there.

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
No, those are his top 3.
I read everything on football recruiting and wherever you read that may have more to do with no ISU offer yet. His OV and likely offer from CPR could change all that.

sunnysideup

Aug 6, 2009
The Metro
Based on...?

Rivals. Pay board. Midwest regional recruiting analyst Josh Helmholdt. I've got friends who are members of Hawkeye Report and I inquired about him. He's still a Hawk at heart but a little jaded they pulled his offer after his run in with the law. Paul has a lot of work to do with him.

cytown

Aug 8, 2012
Naperville, IL
Where do you get this from? Id be ecstatic if true, but I assume Iowa is up there since he originally wanted to go there.

He's taking a visit to ole miss and Louisville this week as well. Ive been told that has had the Iowa offer for over two weeks now. If hr wanted to go there, he wouldnt be visiting three other schools. He's also not planning to take an OV to Iowa at all.

Hopefully CPR shows him a good time. Kid could start at DE for us now.