Wait, there is a 'Ladies of CF' social group now?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

snowcraig2.0

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2007
Cedar Rapids, IA
I assume this group discusses which posters they think are the cutest. I also assume there are plenty of pillow fights and tickling?

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Snowcraig, you're dreamy. We all decided that you're actually Hoiberg, and we've forgiven you your somewhat lacking skills in child-location-awareness. <3

Reactions: longtimeclone

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
Sounds like we guys need to get a spy into that camp and see what's going on in there. It's a dangerous mission, sure to be replete with discussions of Pinterest, duvet covers, decorative pillows, and wrist purses. Any volunteers?

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
Sounds like we guys need to get a spy into that camp and see what's going on in there. It's a dangerous mission, sure to be replete with discussions of Pinterest, duvet covers, decorative pillows, and wrist purses. Any volunteers?

Well if Clones21 wants to make detective one day...

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA

Dude, you're going to have to work on your lingo if you don't want to be found out immediately. It's called a "wristlet." :no:

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
That being said, if there are any ACTUAL CF ladies who we forgot or who aren't in there yet, please let me know. :)

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
First rule of Ladies Social Group, you dont talk about Ladies Social Group............unless its wearing that trampy skirt you dont like, then you tell everyone.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
Dude, you're going to have to work on your lingo if you don't want to be found out immediately. It's called a "wristlet." :no:

My plan was to pretend to be new to the whole wristlet thing. Like somebody from a foreign country or other place where such things do not exist.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Wristlet sounds dangerously close to riblet and just makes me think it would be a word the Walking Dead would use if the walkers could talk.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com

Having lived with 5 girls in college and now married I would say this looks like a mission you don't come home from. But if there is a brave soul willing to try it I will gladly help teach you how to say "I love your clutch!!!" and other things that you really don't mean. Also make sure all of your posts include the female minimum exclamation points (4) and smiley faces (1).

And here are the wiki links to information you will need to know.
The Bachelorette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelor_(U.S._TV_series)

Godspeed and bring back pictures.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
I'm just going to assume a wristlet is the same thing as a hand ***. Discuss.