SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames
I think Enfield will do a fine job at USC but one thing a great coach needs is respect from his peers. Trying to steal an already signed recruit and getting at the expense of other coaches, one of whom called you out for cheating, is not exactly a way to gain respect.

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
I think Enfield will do a fine job at USC but one thing a great coach needs is respect from his peers. Trying to steal an already signed recruit and getting at the expense of other coaches, one of whom called you out for cheating, is not exactly a way to gain respect.

Its Drew-esque if you ask me.....not that Floyd is a saint when it comes to recruitment processes though :wideeyed:

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Its Drew-esque if you ask me.....not that Floyd is a saint when it comes to recruitment processes though :wideeyed:

Yeah, I did some reading on the back story. I was shocked UTEP got a 5 star recruit...maybe a little old school OJ Mayo style? :) Enfield has pretty openly ran his mouth and he better be careful...don't win right away and he'll be out. He made a comment saying he didn't blame Floyd for not wanting to live in El Paso. Enfield did come from Gulf Coast that is basically a resort.

As for his jabs at Al-fraud, that probably is a more level playing field. I would agree you need to earn your respect and Floyd is an "elder."

On a side note, so glad Hoiball can exude confidence without being a jerk.

wesley_w

Oct 23, 2006
I always wish when confrontations like this happen that people would just let them fight and not try to separate them.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Enfield is a total ******. He's going to crash and burn in a big boy conference (and even that conference isn't great). Riding the coattails of a good couple of game winning streak at the most opportune time. I think he's going to come back to reality real quick. Only problem is, his reality is a ton of money and a smoking hot wife. Which makes me hate him even more.

vortex

Jan 30, 2010
Floyd better be careful when throwing stones about anything related to recruiting.

cloneluke80

Apr 11, 2006
West Des Moines, IA
"Tim Floyd shows up every day at work and realizes he lives in El Paso, Texas. And he’s ****** off that he didn’t get the USC job two months ago"

I doubt Floyd would have gone back to USC?

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
*****sorry to detract, but the comments about hot wife have me catching up on Bill Belichick's girlfriend:

Linda-Holliday-Bill-Belichick-girlfriend-photos.jpg

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
*****sorry to detract, but the comments about hot wife have me catching up on Bill Belichick's girlfriend:

View attachment 23338

trav.jpg