Rahshon Clark coming home!!!! 12/13/13

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
What awesome news! Always and still is one of my favorite cyclones of all time. I'll never forget all of those rim punishing dunks you threw down for 4 years! So excited that you'll be back in Hilton! Welcome back.

mikeiastat

Feb 1, 2007
Madison, WI
I would think that he should really enjoy watching this vintage of ISU basketball. He and Mel are so similar I am constanly reminded of Rashon's last year in Mels last 12 games or so. Both really took off when they realized they are at their best when they let the game come to them. Get ball, Score ball. Especially on the offensive glass. They both became a double double highlight reel as they got older and wiser. both started out thinking that they were isolate type players and learned to be a teammate and blew up. They are both high on my list of all time cyclones because of the development they went/are going through. Not just for their talent.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Favorite #13 moment....

He did this a few times, but one I remember as I was listening to the game on radio as we were late coming in...

Got a handful of the chalk but just didn't toss it up - but did it right in front of John & Eric - got 'em pretty good.

CYclist

Mar 17, 2006
If the officials call a close one, we might need you!!! Should be a fun game.

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
I still have a Iowa state Tshirt you signed for me after a game. That shirt is still one of my prized pieces of ISU memorabilia. It's awesome to see that you still have a close connection with Iowa state and are getting back to visit. If only we could get ya a #13 jersey and let you dunk on the Hawkeyes a few more times!! If not, halftime dunk contest please!!

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
Dunk #4 on here was the best one and unreal. Rahshon, good to have you back in Hilton where you can always call home!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron