Hawks vs Huskers on Friday: Go Hawks!

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
Gotta Say Go Huskers. Can Not Bring myself To Cheer For Iowa. We'll Never Play Nebraska For A Very Long Time, So they Pose Zero Threat.

Ry4Cy

Nov 4, 2010
Ankeny
Go earthquake that crush Memorial Stadium during the game...

Obviously :jimlad:

Would hate to lose all that collective Nowledge

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
Actually I Lose A Sliver Of Respect For Any Clone Fan That Cheers For Iowa In This Game, Or At Anytime Really. You Better Present One Helluva Case For Doing it.

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
I cheer for a meteor hitting the stadium. But baring that I cheer for the Huskers in this one and here's why: I do not want this to actually turn in to a rivalry. I want this to just be a yearly beatdown by Nebraska. Nebraska totally dominating this game every single year is the best outcome for Iowa State.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
This is where I wish college football games could still end in ties.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
I cheer for a tie even though I know that's not possible in college. And by tying, each university fires their coach and hires Gene Chizick and the equivalent of him for the other team and it sets both programs back decades until they are relevant again. (Maybe Knebraska should just keep Polini for that)

jmn985

Nov 26, 2013
Mankato MN
Hate the hawks but husker fans are just as bad and sometime worse. i think we have quickly forgotten the infestation of husker fans every other year since they skipped off to the powder puff Big 10. They were just AWFUL FANS.

So im rooting for a repeat of last weekend Vikings Packers game and neither team gets a W. I Know it cant happen with the college rules but I can hope they have field conditions like Jack Trice last weekend and add in 40 MPH wind and white out snow starting midway thru the 4th with the game tied 9 All. And they just say the **** with it. I can hope

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
Actually I Lose A Sliver Of Respect For Any Clone Fan That Cheers For Iowa In This Game, Or At Anytime Really. You Better Present One Helluva Case For Doing it.

For excessive and unnecessary capitalization, you have been publicly reprimanded. For the sentiment of your post, you have been ​publicly applauded.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron