SEZ wish list

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
There are talks of maybe trying to do a sponsored party deck because the Big 12 is gonna vote on the alcohol thing soon. So there is actually a solid chance that a BWW Party Deck happens.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
There are talks of maybe trying to do a sponsored party deck because the Big 12 is gonna vote on the alcohol thing soon. So there is actually a solid chance that a BWW Party Deck happens.

What do you mean by this? I thought the conference didn't have an existing policy because West Virginia does allow alcohol sales. So what's the vote?

nickcyv

Apr 29, 2009
What do you mean by this? I thought the conference didn't have an existing policy because West Virginia does allow alcohol sales. So what's the vote?

Its absolute nonsense is what it is.

Apr 19, 2006
My goal is to just have them do it right boy!!!!!!!!!!!! No seriously, you can't have another mistake like the bergstrum building and then keep adding pieces thinking they will blend well together. That airplane hanger is an eye sore. They've done a good job of putting lipstick on her, but it's still a pig.

It was supposed to be a 3-4 story building that was light years ahead of what is there now. So getting things right the first time is huge and hopefully they have a long term plan put in place so everything can transition together. Just show us the plans already!!! :chatterbox::jiggy::chatterbox:

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Club selection for Cyclone Fanatic members only. Security at both entrances so clones21 doesn't gain entry and jinx our season.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL

WVU was grandfathered in because they had it existing. So then they were using them as a guinea pig to see if beer could work.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
I have a lengthy wish list:

1. No Tarp
2. Proclamation of a sellout even if their might be a square foot of grass/mud at a 45 degree slope that someone might be able to stand on.
3. Concession operators that can complete a transaction in less than 14 minutes
4. Jason Berryman with a license to destroy all hawk fans
5. A Bernie Brewer type set up where Cy slides into a giant clone cone after every ISU TD
6. An offensive coordinator dispenser, preferably a Costco 72-pack

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
On a serious note, since this is a overall gateway project, i'd like to see a pedestrian tunnel near S16thh so that 1. traffic isnt backed up by the cops letting large crowds across the street for long periods of time, and 2 so that you dont have to dodge the random people running across the street when they go a little farther south to avoid the cop telling them not to cross.

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Yes! the pedestrian tunnel is a MUST.

I would like to see three levels, a large lower level and gear those tickets to recent grads, reasonably priced season tickets. The club level right above that but make it like an "entry level" for people who want to be big dog boosters in the future, treat them well early and get their money later. This level would also include entertaining space that can be rented out for parties, weddings, etc. Then the top level have dirt cheap season tickets, cheapest in the BCS to ensure it's always full.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Yes! the pedestrian tunnel is a MUST.

I would like to see three levels, a large lower level and gear those tickets to recent grads, reasonably priced season tickets. The club level right above that but make it like an "entry level" for people who want to be big dog boosters in the future, treat them well early and get their money later. This level would also include entertaining space that can be rented out for parties, weddings, etc. Then the top level have dirt cheap season tickets, cheapest in the BCS to ensure it's always full.

Aren't they wanting to move students to the SEZ in order to open up those valuable donor seats the students are in now?
Assuming yes, students in the lower level.
Club section in the middle.
Dirt cheap upper deck seats to ensure its full.

And I think those upper deck seats would sell fast, given the view of the videoboard.

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Aren't they wanting to move students to the SEZ in order to open up those valuable donor seats the students are in now?
Assuming yes, students in the lower level.
Club section in the middle.
Dirt cheap upper deck seats to ensure its full.

And I think those upper deck seats would sell fast, given the view of the videoboard.

I would keep the student section away from any club seats if at all possible

Cyclone27inQC

Jun 16, 2010
Quad Cities
Move the visiters section to the upper deck on the North so that can't see the video board and away from the field. Move the student section to the new SEZ seats.

mcblogerson

Jan 19, 2009
Ohio
Party deck and bring back the hot tub.

Also donors don't want endzone seats. Put the students in the lower section and sell the upper deck as cheap seats for the "we miss the grassy knoll" crowd.